PWD 647: Red Cells were too low edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what's so weird about it. Conor could school him on the feet, come out unscathed and destroy him in the first round. Or Khabib could rag doll his ass, come out unscathed and destroy him in the first round
yup. under card is pretty solid too

Khabib correcting that reporter about mentioning his religion and whiskey in the same sentence

conors gimmick is just so cringe now . like just fight dude

Khabib winning may be the nail in the coffin as far as my interest in MMA goes. Jones wont be around for a while and I have no idea what Brock's status is.

Truth be told Khabib hasn't beat anyone. However I hace doubts about high roller Conor being 100% focused.

But with a low THC content, Would I still get high??
CBD I find is good for aches and pains and when I wanna still somewhat function.
But I like to get blitzed and not want to do anything besides chill and play vids lol.
Regardless I’ll look into it.

I meant to tag someone else. lol

You get a little buzz and a good body high. It's nice for when you got shit to do and don't want to be super baked.

That fucking Conor laugh when the reporter said Conor was in the box with Putin while Khabib was in the crowd

That's what's so weird about it. Conor could school him on the feet, come out unscathed and destroy him in the first round. Or Khabib could rag doll his ass, come out unscathed and destroy him in the first round

I have a feeling that this is a Rocky III situation. He's got so much happening for him, he's become a transcendent celebrity.

Conor doesn't need or want it anymore. Dude made $150,000,000 for that Mayweather fight, he's said numerous times that he's not interested in fighting for the UFC unless they give him a piece of the company, or find a more adequate way of compensating him.

Khabib on the other hand, I think he's got that need to win more right now.

The Rex Observer has an informant that trains at AKA that says Khabib has a knee injury.

I have a feeling that this is a Rocky III situation.

Conor doesn't need or want it anymore. Dude made $150,000,000 for that Mayweather fight, he's said numerous times that he's not interested in fighting for the UFC unless they give him a piece of the company, or find a more adequate way of compensating him.

Khabib on the other hand, I think he's got that need to win more right now.
I could see that. I think it's a lot of talk though as usual form him. He's a competitor and when it comes gameday he has an unshakebake confidence. We're gonna find out if Khabib has that when he's the nail and not the hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back