Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope im wrong because watching this place meltdown after he bitch slapped Aldo was one of my great joys in life and at my age I dont got much of those left

If it were anybody else I would be happy with them melting down but Connor really is a dingleberry.

Racist pieces of shit need a couple of months to check their Sherdog inboxes. Not surprising considering the size of their brains and dicks.

Concluded 07 wwecw the second half picked up alot with punk/morrison and the infusion of smackdown talent that add depth to both shows. With smackdown talent involved weekly wwecew becomes a souped up velocity, since raw got heat. For a c show and short episodes it's a good watch.

Now onto 08 which revolves chavo/kane/henry and matt hardy in the title picture from the 08 ppvs I seen last year and from what i recall in real time.

This is my reaction to nearly everything everyday. I am old and bitter.

Last edited:

Will DDP Y help Raven?

This is my reaction to nearly everything everyday. I am old and bitter.

I've listen to this for about 10 minutes and it makes me think of something.

Back when I first walked into a boxing gym back in 2011/2012 there was a bodybuilder. Typical big, bulky looking monster who seemed like a nice enough guy if not an egomaniac. He would always get personal training from another big, bulky looking fella who while was a nice guy wasn't exactly what you expect when getting boxing lessons. Turns out later personal trainer was just basic knowledge boxer, nothing spectacular.
Anyway this bodybuilder would always do these personal lessons and never join the actual boxers to spar and if he did spar it was always his mates who weren't great. So months of this go by and eventually he is convinced to do a amateur fight. His ego goes into overdrive, so lots of strutting, not joining the sparring, shirt off to show that he is hard at work. On the fight night it turns out he is doing a exhibition. The exhibition consists 16 ounce gloves, against a gym member 3 X 1 minute rounds.
During this exhibition proceeds he to get a bloody nose, physically exhausted after the first 30 second of the first round and turning his back on the opponent with 10 seconds to go in the last round.

Now what does this boring story have to do with first 10 minutes of this video on youtube. Much like the bodybuilder of the story this bald, expletive laden man is coming off like a little bitch and he should get his ideas on paper before trying to impress people with his rant.

Wrestling retirements mean nothing. It's fake.

l55tnuS.gif

i realize she has great jugs, but i have never been able to get past that face. could be the most clear cut definition of a butter face ever. i mean seriously cover up the body on her for a second and look at the face. if she were on the beach trying to look sexy for you, and all you saw was that, you would start laughing your ass off

i realize she has great jugs, but i have never been able to get past that face. could be the most clear cut definition of a butter face ever. i mean seriously cover up the body on her for a second and look at the face. if she were on the beach trying to look sexy for you, and all you saw was that, you would start laughing your ass off

I've read similar thoughts. Why is she a butterface?? Not attacking just curious as to the reason.

If it were anybody else I would be happy with them melting down but Connor really is a dingleberry.
I dont care about Conor or Khabib I just enjoy watching the meltdowns

One of my all time favorites was watching Struggle meltdown the day Lebron rejected the Knicks and signed with Miami
None of you guys were around for that except @X-Pac Rules but its still remembered fondly amongst us Sports Bar old timers

Concluded 07 wwecw the second half picked up alot with punk/morrison and the infusion of smackdown talent that add depth to both shows. With smackdown talent involved weekly wwecew becomes a souped up velocity, since raw got heat. For a c show and short episodes it's a good watch.

Now onto 08 which revolves chavo/kane/henry and matt hardy in the title picture from the 08 ppvs I seen last year and from what i recall in real time.
If you got any thoughts as you watch through 87 JCP feel free to tag me in the posts so we can chat about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back