Insecurity, fear and desperation in Conor McGregor

h9JXmLb.jpg

Self assured, confident and security were all conveyed in reality. Your hate blinds you.

In before the McGuardians come to defend his "honorable" actions of defending his true love.
<Baelish01>

I will net let you sully the honor of my true love

Seemed just fine compared to conferences vs Nate 2 and mayweather.

He acted the same way he acted in every single press conference. He took this fight obviously because he is supremely confident.

Neither Conor nor Khabib is afraid of eachother but Conor seemed angry. I don't know if it's real or he's playing mindgames but I feel like he really got mad when his boy got bullied.

He acted the same way he acted in every single press conference. He took this fight obviously because he is supremely confident.
and again, he was confident he'll ko Floyd and Nate
He didn't
His confidence is therefore irrelevant.
i have yet to see "confidence" stop a low single leg...

He seemed desperate to try and rile Khabib and failed miserably. Slags off Khabib's dad, his country, his loyalty, his religion and literally left no stone unturned yet achieved nothing.

I'm actually scared of the beating he is going to take. The guy will take some severe brain trauma.

Self assured, confident and security were all conveyed in reality. Your hate blinds you.
This one he was seemingly agitated on edge and was drinking whiskey.

He got absolutely no reaction from khabib and danced around twitching and being a mess.

My oh my I'd take on your own advice.

As a Psychology major myself , it seems as tho this would be McGregors Last fight in the UFC , he doesn’t seem hungry as before , And he also is submitting to his downfall acting all crazy like a dictator is about to know there will be a revolution to Usurp him from his title of the king.

This one he was seemingly agitated on edge and was drinking whiskey.

He got absolutely no reaction from khabib and danced around twitching and being a mess.

My oh my I'd take on your own advice.
and you think he was acting different than he normally would be expected to act? which is what this thread is proclaiming.

As a Psychology major myself , it seems as tho this would be McGregors Last fight in the UFC , he doesn’t seem hungry as before , And he also is submitting to his downfall acting all crazy like a dictator is about to know there will be a revolution to Usurp him from his title of the king.
he always acts crazy......

Back