Insecurity, fear and desperation in Conor McGregor

and you think he was acting different than he normally would be expected to act? which is what this thread is proclaiming.
Yes. He looked visibly more erratic. Less confident. Did not get a rise and was twitching throughout the whole debacle. His eyes were darting everywhere.

He did not exude the confidence in his actual demeanour he usually does.

In before the McGuardians come to defend his "honorable" actions of defending his true love.
<Baelish01>
Making the literal same posts in multiple threads? classy. its honestly people like you that make me want to see conor win so badly i want to know how you will react. Probably drink yourself stupid while being sexually confused about conor.

Yes. He looked visibly more erratic. Less confident. Did not get a rise and was twitching throughout the whole debacle. His eyes were darting everywhere.

He did not exude the confidence in his actual demeanour he usually does.

More rattled, but I don't think it's from the fight per se, but life in general. Negotiations, coke, court, parenthood, some rust, the fight, whiskey, more coke, etc.

Did he remind you of a king at all? Like a crazed Henry VIII? This shit is hilarious.

More rattled, but I don't think it's from the fight per se, but life in general. Negotiations, coke, court, parenthood, some rust, the fight, whiskey, more coke, etc.

Did he remind you of a king at all? Like a crazed Henry VIII? This shit is hilarious.
Nah I'm usually having a laugh with him. This time it just made me feel kinda bad for him. He didn't have that likeable cunt vibe. He just had a cunt vibe this time. That being said I hope khabib rag dolls him for 5 rounds.

He didn't come off well for me in this presser. The last good one was Eddie Alvarez.

Nah I'm usually having a laugh with him. This time it just made me feel kinda bad for him. He didn't have that likeable cunt vibe. He just had a cunt vibe this time. That being said I hope khabib rag dolls him for 5 rounds.

He didn't come off well for me in this presser. The last good one was Eddie Alvarez.

I meant watching the shitshow as a whole is hilarious; the presser was pretty meh to me as well, and I echo your sentiments, I'm just not as harsh on either guy. I'm rooting for both. I'd prefer to see Khabib win just because of the shitstorm it'd cause.

Last edited:
I meant watching the shitshow as a whole is hilarious; the presser was pretty meh to me as well, and I echo your sentiments, I'm just not as harsh on either guy. I'm rooting for both. I'd prefer to see Khabib win just because of the shitstorm it'd 'cause.
Oh man. It was entertaining. But more in a cringe fest type way. Would watch again.

Kinda like watching car crash tv like my 90 day fiance or my 600lbs life. Excellent brain rot stuff.

He seemed desperate to try and rile Khabib and failed miserably. Slags off Khabib's dad, his country, his loyalty, his religion and literally left no stone unturned yet achieved nothing.

I'm actually scared of the beating he is going to take. The guy will take some severe brain trauma.

Exactly. He scripted, rehearsed and tried everything to make Khabib mad, and he got nowhere. He is going to get hurt.

He seemed desperate to try and rile Khabib and failed miserably
He got absolutely no reaction from khabib
Did not get a rise
Exactly. He scripted, rehearsed and tried everything to make Khabib mad, and he got nowhere.
PLP0wos.gif

He is off his rocker. I made it through 10 minutes and that's enough of that to see where it's going to end up for him.

Until recently I'd buy in to Conor acting like an arrogant jokester, having his way, almost as if he was above it all. Wanting to see him get what's coming to him. Now I feel bad for him. A young guy who got to much to fast & is completely unwound. He's worried about everything other than the killer sitting calmly down from him.
It was much like Ronda's tantrum at the weigh in before the Holmes fight. Desperate to find confidence, angry for having to be in the position of knowing the gig is up very shortly.
Khabib is going to smash him & he knows it.

This was definitely not the same Conor we have seen in the past. He definitely is nervous about this fight. He knows he is in way over his head and only has a punchers chance.

Oh man. It was entertaining. But more in a cringe fest type way. Would watch again.

Kinda like watching car crash tv like my 90 day fiance or my 600lbs life. Excellent brain rot stuff.

I watched some of it about 10 minutes ago and yeah, that kid is on another level as far as weird energy goes. <36>

Making the literal same posts in multiple threads? classy. its honestly people like you that make me want to see conor win so badly i want to know how you will react. Probably drink yourself stupid while being sexually confused about conor.
Ahh your adorable.
Stay sour my friend.
<Wink>

Back