Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

I didn't see the baseball bat, might have missed it. Don't really wanna watch again.

As a juror it comes down two things. 1. Did the old guy come out with gun already in hand, or was it conceal carry? If he came out with it in hand already, that's a little different. I mean the other guy could still walk away instead of getting a bat out.

But if the old guy had his gun just in pocket and told the guy to cut the dumping shit out, and then raging guy gets a bat, then no question at all, he got himself shot.

Either way, I don't see an anti-gun angle from this at all though.

Baseball bats or similar exist in every country. Mass gun ownership and worship do not.

Any other country 98% chance nobody would be dead. Any other country people get angry, threats are made, punches are thrown etc. people even get hit with sticks and no one dies.

Guns put death only a fraction of a second away. Some Person of Walmart gets in a bad mood and bang bang, shoot shoot it's a 187 call the coroner.

chartoftheday_11749_us_gun_deaths_outnumber_total_war_dead_n.jpg

Whatever happened to good old fisticuffs.

Or um calling the cops.

Did the old man get knocked over at the end just before his son started shooting

Also was there a fourth guy in a cut up tank top next to the camera person

The other person seems to be a relative of the dead man.

Last edited:
I agree that this is an especially disturbing video.

The fact that it was over something so inane and without any racial conflict whatsoever makes it particularly tragic.

That poor lady had to see it happen right before her eyes.

This is why people are afraid of guns. There are too many “Just give me a reason” folks out there. The way both parties mention “stand your ground” like it’s an ace up their sleeve is sickening.

Having said that, the video did demonstrate a lot of restraint from the father/son, even if the response is considered disproportionate.

Then again the father is screaming “face down!” at a corpse without even an ounce of remorse so there’s that, too.

Trash all around.

I guess people in the Texas sticks don’t believe in calling the cops.

I’m going to also venture a guess that these three were not proud graduates of Abilene Christian University.

Poor lady? She was just as stupid for not calling off her deranged husband...F her too.

Baseball bats or similar exist in every country. Mass gun ownership and worship do not.

Any other country 98% chance nobody would be dead. Any other country people get angry, threats are made, punches are thrown etc. people even get hit with sticks and no one dies.

Guns put death only a fraction of a second away. Some Person of Walmart gets in a bad mood and bang bang, shoot shoot it's a 187 call the coroner.

America's problem is more than a gun problem. It is a culture problem.

Trash day is going to be even more awkward going forward.

If you think about, the world will be better off with all these idiots off the street..no big deal..

The guy was threatening to kill them repeatedly, then tried to attack them with a deadly weapon.

This is the definition of a justified shooting.

Was there any update on this?

I don't know man. The kid was being an ass, but that old man was calm, and not escalating shit. That crazy unarmed asshole is a walking billboard for gun owners. That psyco would have likely beat the old man to death with that baseball bat if he wasn't armed.

Look to me that this guy was dumping this mattress in this guys alley, and he came out armed to stop him. Your stupid if you go out there to stop him not armed. So you can let the guy dump his shit in your alley, or confront him armed.

That unarmed psyco had big balls, and he won a big ball prize.

I think the main issue is, is it legal to go out and confront people with guns in an alley over this. I don't think it is.

I wonder if they still made the woman take her mattress with her

Also, I can't believe the woman didn't do more to calm her husband and control the situation. I know she probably regrets not doing more now.

The guy was threatening to kill them repeatedly, then tried to attack them with a deadly weapon.

This is the definition of a justified shooting.

Depends though because are you allowed to go confront people with loaded weapons in an alley over trash dumping? Then escalate the situation by refusing to leave and calling the cops? Not sure what the laws are in Texas but I know a women went to jail and court because she shot a man trying to open her car door and pull her out.

I didn't see the baseball bat, might have missed it. Don't really wanna watch again.

As a juror it comes down two things. 1. Did the old guy come out with gun already in hand, or was it conceal carry? If he came out with it in hand already, that's a little different. I mean the other guy could still walk away instead of getting a bat out.

But if the old guy had his gun just in pocket and told the guy to cut the dumping shit out, and then raging guy gets a bat, then no question at all, he got himself shot.

Either way, I don't see an anti-gun angle from this at all though.

Texas is a open carry state.

The guy with the gun didn't break a law.

The other guy threatened to kill him multiple times. He throws the bat at the guy after the shots are fired, you can see it fly.

I think the main issue is, is it legal to go out and confront people with guns in an alley over this. I don't think it is.

I probably wouldn't have bothered with it . . . especially if there was a community dumpster.

Back