Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

Depends though because are you allowed to go confront people with loaded weapons in an alley over trash dumping? Then escalate the situation by refusing to leave and calling the cops? Not sure what the laws are in Texas but I know a women went to jail and court because she shot a man trying to open her car door and pull her out.

Did she get convicted?

Texas is a open carry state.

The guy with the gun didn't break a law.

The other guy threatened to kill him multiple times.

I know Texas is open carry, but there's more than just breaking gun laws. I can have a license to drive a car, and still be convicted on other crimes while driving my car.

Plus there's civil suits where surely the family will sue. Open carry doesn't mean you can just shoot anyone. I mean from what I see on just the tape, this was justified. But just for the sake of having conversation while working from home, I'm talking about what we didn't see.

Carrying might not be a charge, but an overzealous prosecutor could try to prove criminal intent with why he carried in the first place. Being Texas that's unlikely, but just saying.

The guy was threatening to kill them repeatedly, then tried to attack them with a deadly weapon.

This is the definition of a justified shooting.

Bat only came out after the guns did. Seems like the shooting party were the ones to escalate the situation by coming armed to it.

Poor lady? She was just as stupid for not calling off her deranged husband...F her too.
She escalated it by saying you pulled a gun in front of our kid or some shit like that, he jumped in and finished her sentence

Bat only came out after the guns did. Seems like the shooting party were the ones to escalate the situation by coming armed to it.

By my understanding they were also brandishing the guns, which is a crime as far as I'm aware. Am I right?

Did she get convicted?

Nah she actually got off but still imagine going to trial over this spending thousands of dollars. Her family was wreck over this and she had to cancel her plans for college because as you can imagine the case took a long time. Something tells me that situation wouldn't be such an inconvenience for these guys other than financially. Which honestly it wont be worth it financially for them I can guarantee it. That's if they have to go to court.

They were confronting a guy committing a crime in the alley behind their home. That shit is aggravating as fuck. The garbagemen won't take it and now you have to pay to have it picked up by a private garbage pickup service or load it into your truck, take it to the dump and pay to dump it. Or just have an old mattress rotting behind your house forever.

By my understanding they were also brandishing the guns, which is a crime as far as I'm aware. Am I right?

Were they? The guy was daring them to point the guns at him which would have been brandishing.

I think the main issue is, is it legal to go out and confront people with guns in an alley over this. I don't think it is.

I think it is in a open carry state. He has a legal right to be armed in public. Hell even the dumb ass kid pumped his shotgun before he fired showing he was in legal compliance before hand.

He had every reason to feel threatened by this guy. If he was pointing the gun at the guy, you would have a beef, but holding a weapon in public in a open carry state is not Illegal. They had every right to be outside holding those guns.

Texas gonna Texas.
Those aren't the average Texan anymore than they are the average American. By that I mean they are the very worst we have to offer. Absolute trash, I'm embarrassed and heartbroken to see people like this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...dead-shot-children-aaron-howard-a8548331.html

Police have arrested the shooters, 67-year-old John Miller and 31-year-old Michael Miller, who have been charged with murder over the death of Aaron Howard.

They'll get off. They have to be arrested though because it's on video. Cops would get endless shit if these guys were just walking around free the day after. By the time these guys go to trial, no one but the guy's family will care.

Those aren't the average Texan anymore than they are the average American. By that I mean they are the very worst we have to offer. Absolute trash, I'm embarrassed and heartbroken to see people like this.

What's so bad about them? I guarantee I can find worse in Texas.

They were confronting a guy committing a crime in the alley behind their home. That shit is aggravating as fuck. The garbagemen won't take it and now you have to pay to have it picked up by a private garbage pickup service or load it into your truck, take it to the dump and pay to dump it. Or just have an old mattress rotting behind your house forever.

So again we are back to bringing guns to confront someone over a misdemeanor. That would be clearly escalating the situation.

I think it is in a open carry state. He has a legal right to be armed in public.

I'm sure the law in Texas differentiates between having a gun clearly holstered on your hip against walking around with it in your hand and finger on the trigger.

There is little doubt the dynamic duo will ultimately walk. They are the reasonable party. The wife should have burned that video.

Nah she actually got off but still imagine going to trial over this spending thousands of dollars. Her family was wreck over this and she had to cancel her plans for college because as you can imagine the case took a long time. Something tells me that situation wouldn't be such an inconvenience for these guys other than financially. Which honestly it wont be worth it financially for them I can guarantee it. That's if they have to go to court.

You assume these guys are poor because...

I think it is in a open carry state. He has a legal right to be armed in public. Hell even the dumb ass kid pumped his shotgun before he fired showing he was in legal compliance before hand.

He had every reason to feel threatened by this guy. If he was pointing the gun at the guy, you would have a beef, but holding a weapon in public in a open carry state is not Illegal. They had every right to be outside holding those guns.

This is from the wiki about the texas open carry law:
As of January 1, 2016, holders of a Texas CHL or LTC are able to openly carry handguns in the same places that allow concealed carry with some exceptions. Openly carried handguns must be in a shoulder or belt holster.

I don't think that guy how is hand gun in a shoulder or belt holster. Not sure how much that changes things in this situation if it could be see as him going out an intimidating people with a weapon or something.

Whatever happened to good old fisticuffs.

Or um calling the cops.
anywhere else in the west, this would probably end up with a street fight

these fat cunts are responsible gun owners?, or are we going to the usual response from gun owners about how they shouldn't have been allowed to own them, because of yada, yada, yada ???????

Back