Did the techno viking really marry the dude he grabbed and pointed at?

Honestly those were the good old days . Drugs and trance beats for me and I was dancing with Asians in circles.

That's the story. He's gay, those two had "amazing sex" that night, and they ended up in a ltr.

I don't know if it's the saddest ending to anything I can imagine, or the happiest. It's pretty wtf either way. Kind of makes you look at the way he grabs his wrists differently, I guess.

You can find the story easily with Google. It looks like one source, with a couple others believing it. Is it true?

QDn3qxy.gif

Doesn’t surprise me. The man is one hell of a dancer.

Sherdog waking up to what women actually think about guys who work out and show off muscles excessively? ;)

That's the story. He's gay, those two had "amazing sex" that night, and they ended up in a ltr.

I don't know if it's the saddest ending to anything I can imagine, or the happiest. It's pretty wtf either way.

90FCED24-9341-4059-8079-5E28395DC8E9.gif

Lol.. it's a classic, love how the guy who falls off the back points as if he's saying ' I wanna go over there' in a little kids voice.. lol.. love it..

should be noted that durng the beginning, technviking defends a poor dancer from a man looking suspiciously like Randy from Trailer Park Boys groping her and walking off.

That's now his husband.

This is such a classic, it's better than most music videos, the way he leads the crowd and makes that guy sit down is such an alpha move.

To the original OP you fail at posting any articles or this very video on the least.

There's a reason I didn't. There s only one article/interview on "where is the techno Viking."

TechnoViking might take men from time to time, but no way he has feels for them.
No.. He does. The one in the video in the black shirt. We were watching the beginning of a long running gay romance.

should be noted that durng the beginning, technviking defends a poor dancer from a man looking suspiciously like Randy from Trailer Park Boys groping her and walking off.

I believe he was dipping actually

He was about to kill that mofo for grabbing that chick. His boy had to use the water bottle to distract him.

Don’t be bringing your gay fantasy up in a techno Viking world.

The dean of mean is not impressed.

He was about to kill that mofo for grabbing that chick. His boy had to use the water bottle to distract him.

Don’t be bringing your gay fantasy up in a techno Viking world.

The dean of mean is not impressed.

Look it up.

Anybody that thought that was Jardine is a complete moron.

I mean, I hope it's not true, tbh.

God there are so many gifs I need updates on I can't even.

Lol @anyone who thought a jacked guy dressed like a viking and dancing to berlin hardtech being 3 days on speed and molly could be anywhere near 100% straight.

Last edited:
Lol @everyone who thought a jacked guy dressed like a viking and dancing to berlin hardtech being 3 days on speed and molly could be anywhere near 100% straight.

Guilty.

All these youngins who don't know who techno is..

@Clippy this is your type of thread. How's your cousin doing?

Back