Locked AEW CXVI Neck Strong Awarness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you fall asleep Azazel?

Fun show. Felt like a house show with that roster though.

At least I saw Mariah, Harley, Toni, Mina and Skye and Anna Jay in the ROH taping.

After Dynamite, Bryan told us it might be the last time he sees us in Edmonton, so he wanted to do some physicality and let Eddie chop him three times. Pretty fucken hard.

Thank you, Mr. Dragon.

As a Jay White fan I'm happy he's getting wins and tv time but damnit he should be a plug in and play to the main event scene and not someone that has quickly become a rebuild project.

There's a full roster of wrestlers out there that would benefit from having a vet matchup against Rocky Romero just sitting on the sidelines collecting a check and getting zero exposure. End rant lol.

I think the team Kenny Omega makes perfect sense. Long time rivals of Young Bucks who have beaten them multiple times, Tony Khan already stated that Danielson takes over if anything happens to him and he's got a win over Okada, then you've got Kingston representing what AEW should be. An elite talent that couldn't get a proper shot on the big stage, had absolutely nothing when he came in, proved he belongs on that big stage, and made something of himself.

I think the team Kenny Omega makes perfect sense. Long time rivals of Young Bucks who have beaten them multiple times, Tony Khan already stated that Danielson takes over if anything happens to him and he's got a win over Okada, then you've got Kingston representing what AEW should be. An elite talent that couldn't get a proper shot on the big stage, had absolutely nothing when he came in, proved he belongs on that big stage, and made something of himself.
Stop it. Even you don’t think that.

What else is on the card? Eddie Lingston is not making me want spend $$$

What else is on the card? Eddie Lingston is not making me want spend $$$
Toni Storm v Serena Deeb, Swerve v Christian, Roddy v Ospreay, Willow v Moné, and I'm assuming Copeland v Malakai

Meh. Same thing gets said every single ppv
People said last ppv looked great, the build just sucked.

Outside of THe World title and the big match, nothing is standing out here. I am sure the matches will be good, but its not doing much for me.

People said last ppv looked great, the build just sucked.

Outside of THe World title and the big match, nothing is standing out here. I am sure the matches will be good, but its not doing much for me.
I remember people in here saying they were debating not buying it because the card looked weak.

Either way though hope it's a good show and the crowd are better than last time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back