Khabib Nurmagomedov Currently Weighs 166 Pounds - Will He Make Weight?

UFC178

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

On Ariel's show, Khabib said he weighs 166 pounds. That's only 11 pounds away from championship weight, and we're 5 days out.

After this, I'm feeling confident Khabib will make weight. Will still be nervous on weigh in day, though.

Thoughts? - Khabib has gotten progressively better at these weight cuts. Hopefully he makes it easily lik 223.

Khabib-weigh-in-8.png
maxresdefault (16).jpg

He will probably still find a reason to pull.

Khabib wanted this fight so bad. He was asking for it over and over... Now he just looks tired and drained. His eyes are saying I've made a huge mistake.

166 is pretty light. Fuck everyone who is saying how every LW is 200 pounds lol. Khabib is easily 175 pre camp, and obviously gets to the low 160s before cutting water.

11 lbs really isn't much. I don't think it will be a problem. Got 4 days til weigh-ins, its a GOOD thing, as none of us want anything to derail this fight.

Atmosphere in the arena for this Main Event should be beyond electric. 1st round (at least) should be insane.
It's all building nicely.

WAR Khabib. Doing it right this time. Just don't wear sunglasses indoors and we should be all right.
<GinJuice>

i'm not hyped, until buffer is saying his name inside the octagon. because only then we know that the fight is actually gonna happen.

908.gif

Thats too light for a guy who is excepted to miss weight by colintards

Khabib wanted this fight so bad. He was asking for it over and over... Now he just looks tired and drained. His eyes are saying I've made a huge mistake.
He’s training with welterweight wrestlers and his face is pummeled. objectively, that’s concerning. If these grapplers are beating him up on the ground that’s unnessary damage. If these guys are beating him up on the feet, well fuck my ass

I hate seeing uneducated bias haters say that he wont make it. Historically hes always like 170 the week of the fight, I think before Barboza or Iaquinta he was like 173. Dont get me wrong nothing is certain but at 166 you guys need to stop biasly critizing the guy, 11 pounds is not much he can lose that easily.

i'm not hyped, until buffer is saying his name inside the octagon. because only then we know that the fight is actually gonna happen.

i applaud your stoic pessimism sir

for myself, the fact that i am nervous about the result of the fight kinda proves that i subconsciously think its gonna go ahead. can't help being stupid

Seems totally doable but...how much has he already cut? Its those last 3-5 lbs.

Are you new to the sport, friend?
I also hate seeing cringe "clever" back handed insults that dont ever make sense. I dont even understand this joke at least say something that can be understood.

Very easy cut if true
It appears he's taking no chances in fucking this up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back