Who is on your ignore list?

he didn't want to follow the rules, then played the martyr on the way out.

so no, not good dude. politics rendered him retarded.

Playing by rules isn't a good indicator of character. That's a fundamental truth.

Playing by rules isn't a good indicator of character. That's a fundamental truth.

One can not follow the rules or fight against the rules without playing the victim.

He acted like a two year old that got his hand slapped not like a man fighting for principle

One can not follow the rules or fight against the rules without playing the victim.

He acted like a two year old that got his hand slapped not like a man fighting for principal
Yes you can :)

Fidel_Castro_-_MATS_Terminal_Washington_1959_%28cropped%29.png
I guess communism doesn't produce barbers.

Edit

Last edited:

He acted like a two year old that got his hand slapped not like a man fighting for principle
Disagree. Unless you mean one can disobey rules without playing the victim.

If this is about Sodas twitter posts on breaking stories then we remember events differently.

Sure, but he contributed more than most here when it came to the breaking news threads so some of us wish he were still around.

Disagree. Unless you mean one can disobey rules without playing the victim.

If this is about Sodas twitter posts on breaking stories then we remember events differently.

Yes, I mean disobey, it shouldn't have been confusing, It was written correctly.

It wasn't about his Twitter posts. this too should not have been confusing

Left on his own. Too bad if you ask me. Good dude.

He's a perfect example of a poster that I wish people would have just ignored instead of reporting. He would provide surreal amounts of information in those breaking news mega threads. Like tweets and articles from everywhere.

Dude accused me of being a child molester because he was angry. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Really? That's fucked up.

I talked with him semi regularly, both in threads and via PM once in a while, and that seems out of character to me. Seeing as I respect you this bit of info clouds my opinion of him.

He's a perfect example of a poster that I wish people would have just ignored instead of reporting. He would provide surreal amounts of information in those breaking news mega threads. Like tweets and articles from everywhere.
His contributions really fleshed out breaking stories.

Oh, it's a thing. The only question is whether the irrefutable truth helps Trudeau or hurts him.

1*89DTzg7OzvLrnc8cyAsUSw.png

Since Trudeau's critics seem to pretty much only dislike him for being a pansy, I could see it working for him. Fidel had many flaws, but being a pushover definitely wasn't one of them.

His contributions really fleshed out breaking stories.

I can only imagine how long the Kav thread would be with him around...

This is technically against forum rules. I'll stop here.

I wasn't super familiar with his posting history, but his banning was super deserved in that instance. I was one of the (many, I presume) posters chasing fake - and very racist - stories that he was providing.

I wasn't super familiar with his posting history, but his banning was super deserved in that instance. I was one of the (many, I presume) posters chasing fake - and very racist - stories that he was providing.

I can't argue it was unjust, just that in my ideal world I would have done things differently.

Back