Video: Feminist Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

SizzlingBlandBlackpanther-small.gif

Another pro-choice, tolerant leftist lost his or her mind and attacked a couple of pro-life advocates. This also happened in Ontario, Canada.
#LoveWins

Why are 75% of the latest leftist violent protestors gay or lesbian?

I think the original purpose of phones is lost.

She seems like a nice girl. Still curious why she was filming initially.

My understanding is that she was filming because he initially started writing on their signs with a marker he was carrying then went on to writing on the protesters clothes including a 10 year old girl.

Has this flower boy been arrested yet for kicking this girl? If not yet, I doubt they will ever do it.

Another pro-choice, tolerant leftist lost his or her mind and attacked a couple of pro-life advocates. This also happened in Ontario, Canada.
#LoveWins

Seeing people so worked up but only willing to push into somebody baffles my mind. If somebody was yelling at me and making physical contact, they'd probably get touched with teh jab. If you're gonna assault somebody, why not actually do it?

Marie-Claire Bissonnette has a lot of pictures on Google Images:

speaker%20bio%202.jpeg

media-2-m-b02e0fc6-5eaa-11e4-a5b1-22000a541edc.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000439308719.jpg

Marie-Claire.gif

21587301_10155083325688528_6172468714179204627_o.jpg

media-0-m-b02e0fc6-5eaa-11e4-a5b1-22000a541edc.jpg

<mma4>

Last edited by a moderator:
He's wearing the Satanic pentagram in that photo as well.

Cuck Norris is just another example of evil existing in the world. How could one not believe in evil forces after seeing this demon walk the earth?

image-8be12.jpg

Looks like this creep has done similar stuff in the past. He doesn't assault anyone per se so this is a clickbait title on this vid of course. But he admits to trying to take all their pamphlets or something and you see him try to grab a sign, I can't see if that's a man or a woman holding the sign.....either way he's a fuckin goof. I've always found pro-life protesters to be pretty annoying, especially if they have pictures of dead babies. But I would never do bullshit like this. This guy needs an ass-whooping.

If I was this scrawny, I'd keep my shirt on in public

Why the fuck are liberal men so fucking feminine and weird looking.? Jesus Christ.

@HomerThompson you fit this description. Make us understand.

"Cuck Norris" =<Dany07>

Someone needs to edit him into some Walker Texas Ranger gifs.

Back