• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

What will be the Punishments ? (Be Realistic )

Khabib will have to go on Ellen and be asked about his relationship with the warlord who runs Dagistan.

Conor will get a one star review from Guy Fairi regarding his whiskey.

Dillon will be shipped off to PFL.

Dana will be fired and replaced by Bjorn.

a quarter of his purse for Khabib.
Doubtful.

McGregor got a $25,000 fine and community service for chucking energy drinks into the crowd.

Lesnar got a 10% fine for popping hot for PEDs.

I predict a fine of no more than 10% of his purse, and if it's less than that they'll tack on community service.

The problem is, Conor didnt do anything wrong. Khabib started a team fight.

If the situation were reversed and Conor hopped the fence and attacked Khabibs team, then Khabib punched Conors coach under the exact same circumstances people would be far more accepting.

sorry m8, think i worded it badly.

1/ khabib to blame for outside ring incident (jumping out to fight)
just as much as
2/ conor to blame for inside ring incident. (punching someone not even attacking him, then being attacked by others for the cheap blow)

Both to blame the way I see it.
Glad the khabib goon got hit back by conor nicely (considering the long fight for conor), and glad conor got punished for starting the incident within the ring, with punches he was unaware of, just like he started the inside ring incident with .

It'll be severe. Jumping the fence is what caused the brawl, placing the blame solely on Khabib. It put everyone in attendance in potential danger, including the Nevada governor who oversees NSAC. He should've remained composed.

sorry m8, think i worded it badly.

1/ khabib to blame for outside ring incident (jumping out to fight)
just as much as
2/ conor to blame for inside ring incident. (punching someone not even attacking him, then being attacked by others for the cheap blow)

Both to blame the way I see it.
Glad the khabib goon got hit back by conor nicely (considering the long fight for conor), and glad conor got punished for starting the incident within the ring, with punches he was unaware of, just like he started the inside ring incident with .

I can forgive the in ring punch before the rush into the crowd. Once Khabib dived into the crowd it was chaos. He basically started a team fight, and then Conor saw a member of the "enemy" team. Under other circumstances it would be a a very different situation.

Conor didn't incite shit. He slapped a guy who sprinted across to jump over the cage and attack Conor's team. The second guy threw first too. So did the third. Conor got owned badly in that octagon but it's not enough for the haters. They still have to make shit up lol.

punching someone inside the cage after the fight does create legal implications.
punching someone outside the cage after the fight does create legal implications.

I can forgive the in ring punch before the rush into the crowd. Once Khabib dived into the crowd it was chaos. He basically started a team fight, and then Conor saw a member of the "enemy" team. Under other circumstances it would be a a very different situation.

I understand m8, im not trying to belittle him at all. He actually earned my respect by lasting the way he did.
As for the AFTER fight shenanigans, im just saying how I seen it.
We dont have to agree, but i totally get where you coming from.

I think both parties should be punished, and MMA should have a real review of what type of culture they are creating .

Once friends of competing fighters could complement each others fighters, but now slaying each other seems to be the 'in' thing. this is prevalent in all aspects of society these days. Im just bothered its affecting a sport based on Martial Arts, where Self Discipline and respect for your foe was taught. Not this modern crap

It wont happen, but hey, christmas soon,lol, so ya neva know.. :)

no offense meant to anyone
Peace

I don't know what they'll give him but one thing I do know is that the ufc is gonna use the footage to promote the rematch.

6 month suspension and 100k fine is probably the max. They're going to dog and pony show this so don't be surprised when Dana and Rogan pretend Khabib teabagged a painting of the virgin Mary. It'll probably be even less.

he will get fined and suspended. but will be minimal. he didn't land anything on danis and no charges will be pressed. commission will obviously see conor's bus incident and lead up (not that it has any legal bearing but humans gonna human and have compassion)

punching someone inside the cage after the fight does create legal implications.
punching someone outside the cage after the fight does create legal implications.
Not if you are defending yourself or your family/team from the immediate threat of violence.

3-6 month ban for Khabib (or however long of a break he wants to take until his next fight), 20-25% of his purse as a fine (before PPV points) and a sweet ass promo vid for the Zubaira vs Artem fight night.

UFC knows they are sitting on a giant money making opportunity with the UFC vs SBG stuff, it's by far the hottest storyline they've got going right now.

Edit: And of course some stern words from Dana about deplorable behaviour, coupled with him explaining that he's keeping Zubaira on the card for the fans because they couldnt find a short notice replacement, and because Artem specifically asked to fight him, isnt he fucking awesome - this time it's personal!!1!

He'll probably get about six months, can't see it being much more than that. Mainly because it happened outside the cage.

Khabib will be fined. Islam and Zubaira will be banned and probably fined. Nothing big will come from this.

Khabib will get like a 50k Nick Diaz-type fine that he'll need to pay only if he wants to fight in Vegas again - which maybe he never will again cause he doesn't necessarily have to. And he might be put on the shelf for 4-6 months and allow the UFC to set up an interim belt in the meantime.

Didn’t nick originally get a fine over 100k? lol. Then everybody in the world complained and they dropped it lower. They tried to rob Nick that time. That stupid hateful woman they had there.. you get in more trouble smoking weed then you do when you take steroids.. multiple times.

6 months and a quarter of his purse for Khabib. His buddy that jumped into the cage and hit Conor gets cut, and probably a meaningless ban by the commission. Nothing for anyone else, except a few of Khabib's teammates get shit or no matchups.

Ultimately, the UFC realizes they can use it to market a rematch so they aren't too pissed. They'll have extra security next time and clear warnings to both camps to keep it sane. Conor still talks mad shit but limits it to Khabib and Ali, and leaves his religion out of it.

The guy that jumped into the cage and hit Conor isn't on the roster...

Islam? What did he do?

Instigated the situation. Sounds ridiculous but with everything it lead to, odds are he’ll get in a bit of trouble, too. He shouldn’t have been in the cage talking shit to Conor. He was in the black, Zubaira in the red I think.

Back