What will be the Punishments ? (Be Realistic )

What do you honestly think will be the punishments ?

I think Khabib, huge fine and 6 months suspension from NSAC for bringing the sport into disrepute. Now the only way Khabib has any consequence which affects his VISA is if Danis presses charges, which i doubt he will. The UFC won't add any additional punishment to what comes from NSAC

Khabib's teammates who attacked Connor are going to be the scapegoats. They will get booted out of the UFC for life and that will be Dana doing his hard line to appease everyone

Bottom line is there is way way too much money in a rematch, however dominant Khabib was, the bad blood sells a rematch. If it was in Europe, maybe Germany, so much the better

it more li. khabib gets a 250k fine something like 40 hours and the ufc and nsac will be laughing to the bank when the rematch happenes in early 2019.

if atrem was fired over the bus thing them nothing will happen to khabib corner men.

8-9 month suspension coincidentally ending before the july card

A fine and some community service

I'm not sure that your analysis of the situation is correct, but I don't have enough information to correct you....so...

On a related note, all those 300 pound 55 year old security men wearing maroon coats are useless.

I don’t know who did what, like I said before. Early info on the situation has barely been corrected as it is, nothing has really been clarified. And yeah, those dudes with the silly jackets are useless. They’re assholes, too. Remember seeing them try stopping people’s celebrations and even warm ups while the fighters name is being announced? Never understood why they do that. Fat bastards, most of them.

6 months suspension and a hefty fine is my guess.

But it could easily be a year, and that would suck.

My guess is a 3-6 month suspension and a $50k fine. It looked bad on TV but nobody got hurt.

If they promised to invest that money into hiring better judges and actually capable security people instead of useless, overweight doofuses in red suits, I'd say charge away, but they're just greedy whiners who don't provide any value, let alone their end of the bargain.

Don’t those people work for the athletic commission? I don’t think they’re UFC employees or that UFC really pays them. I could be wrong. They’re useless as fook.

I was talking about the Nevada state athletic commission, I assume they're the ones who select the judges, referees, add redsuits and demand the penalty money, too, no? Maybe I'm lumping two different entities together there.

That’s what I meant. Those people belong to the AC. And yes, they also do pick the judges and refs, too.

was that nevada?

I guess you know it was Tennessee. I couldn't think of a similar situation that happened under NSAC's jurisdiction, so I went with that one. Can you think of one?

Back