What will be the Punishments ? (Be Realistic )

Yeah. I think Khabib's gonna get a huge number as well in the beginning - 200k, if not more. But they'll chop it down. Maybe have him do some community service.

I’m not happy about all that happened with Khabib and his team, but if they fine him 200k that’s gross. That’s like paying bail for a murder charge sometimes. Khabib shouldn’t get in THAT much trouble.

One year an Conor an Ferg will fight for title setting up either beeb Conor 2 or Feeg Beeb ext years msg

Instigated the situation. Sounds ridiculous but with everything it lead to, odds are he’ll get in a bit of trouble, too. He shouldn’t have been in the cage talking shit to Conor. He was in the black, Zubaira in the red I think.

You have your Dagestanis mixed up. Islam ran around the outside of the cage and jumped in with khabib and danis. Out of all of them, Islam did the least.

And no, zubaira was in black. Islam too, but he was outside the cage with khabib.

Dana gets 1 year suspension for allowing all this to take place.

40% of his purse and 6 months suspension.

That's pretty close to what I had. I am thinking a fine between $250K-$500K, and a 3-4 month suspension and perhaps a PSA. I don't think he will be suspended long enough for the UFC to yank the title.

Conor was fined 75K with no suspension from the NSAC for his bottle throwing antics. Bones and Cormier were fined 50K and 9K respectively for their brawl, also with no suspensions from the NSAC. While this was certainly a bigger deal, it was not really orders of magnitude bigger. You will see that a large number of people ended up involved in that altercation.

To maintain credibility, the NSAC is going to need to keep some kind of parity in their handling this incident related to past ones.

That's pretty close to what I had. I am thinking a fine between $250K-$500K, and a 3-4 month suspension and perhaps a PSA. I don't think he will be suspended long enough for the UFC to yank the title.

Conor was fined 75K with no suspension from the NSAC for his bottle throwing antics. Bones and Cormier were fined 50K and 9K respectively for their brawl, also with no suspensions from the NSAC. While this was certainly a bigger deal, it was not really orders of magnitude bigger. You will see that a large number of people ended up involved in that altercation.

To maintain credibility, the NSAC is going to need to keep some kind of parity in their handling this incident related to past ones.

Agreed.

I would add that the people that think Khabib should be stripped are going too far and the people that think nothing should happen to Khabib because he was antagonized, are not going far enough. What is going to happen lies somewhere in between those two stances. If I had to put windows on it I would say 20-40% of purse and 3-6 months suspension which falls in line with what you are saying.

Hmmm....now if I was the UFC and wanted to get the most money possible, this is what I would do.
-Maybe a cut of his purse (the above mentioned 40% sounds solid)
-A 6 month "suspension" although most fighters only fight twice a year anyway, so this doesn't really matter.
-Stripping of the title (this is key for the next card 6 months from now)

Then, in 6 months time, I set up the following card...

McGregor vs Ferguson for the "vacant" title
Lee vs Khabib for the #1 contender spot

Put that on the same card and it's nothing but crazy drama and win-win for the UFC.

If McGregor + Khabib win then it sets up a "grudge" match and $$$
If McGregor + Lee win then you get another McGregor headlined card = $
If Ferguson + Khabib wins then we FINALLY get to see that fight
If Ferguson + Lee win then we get another rematch, but more importantly we can set up Khabib vs McGregor again, which ties back in to the "grudge" match $

Plus AFTER the main event the staredown potential/trash talking can begin and you get even more hype.

So yeah....if I was going full Pro Wrestling/Money model that's what I would do.

You are dreaming. Conor will not get a TS after getting thumped the way he just did. He will fight Diaz next and ride off into the sunset.

12 months suspension me thinks

You have your Dagestanis mixed up. Islam ran around the outside of the cage and jumped in with khabib and danis. Out of all of them, Islam did the least.

And no, zubaira was in black. Islam too, but he was outside the cage with khabib.

Well who tf was the dude in the red shirt then? People said it was Islam, then they said it’s Zubaira, now it’s neither of them. Was it Kadyrov himself? Shit.

Well who tf was the dude in the red shirt then? People said it was Islam, then they said it’s Zubaira, now it’s neither of them. Was it Kadyrov himself? Shit.

I don't know, but it definitely wasn't Islam. I can't keep track of all them, but I know what islam looks like, and that wasn't him.

Hopefully this all gets sorted out soon.

Khabib slap on the wrist. Cherry picked member of Khabib's team is gonna get the book thrown at him

What do you honestly think will be the punishments ?

I think Khabib, huge fine and 6 months suspension from NSAC for bringing the sport into disrepute. Now the only way Khabib has any consequence which affects his VISA is if Danis presses charges, which i doubt he will. The UFC won't add any additional punishment to what comes from NSAC

Khabib's teammates who attacked Connor are going to be the scapegoats. They will get booted out of the UFC for life and that will be Dana doing his hard line to appease everyone

Bottom line is there is way way too much money in a rematch, however dominant Khabib was, the bad blood sells a rematch. If it was in Europe, maybe Germany, so much the better

Olivera and Romero got 6 months suspension for jumping out of cage and celebrating. I imagine jumping out of the cage and getting into a fight, not to mention, continue to go after your opponent after the fight and only have the ref hold you back is gonna get him more than a year. I am guessing 1-2 years.

A rematch is lucrative and will be even bigger than the first fight. However, a rematch is more lucrative if Conor is the champ. Khabib clealry won the fight so a rematch now would be just for the sales, at the least if Conor is champion there is more legitimacy to the fight. Of course, Conor would have to fight Tony or someone for the vacant belt.

I don't know, but it definitely wasn't Islam. I can't keep track of all them, but I know what islam looks like, and that wasn't him.

Hopefully this all gets sorted out soon.

I have no idea who did what now. Sounds like it was 2 on Conor and 2 on Danis, Danis getting the worst of it because he had to deal with Khabib and Islam, lol.

I know Conor attacked the one dude first in the cage, but obviously he had a reason. That guy shouldn’t have been in the cage talking to Conor. Nobody should’ve been allowed near Conor except his own team. When that dude confronted Conor, he should’ve been taken out of the cage immediately. Random goon shouldn’t have been there.

Then the red shirt phantom attacked from behind like a complete coward. Sounds like 2 on danis, and it was going to be 2 on Conor but luckily security was there to stop it. I’ve no issue with Khabib winning the fight, but I’ve definitely got issues with his Muslim buddies ganging up and ambushing Conor and his teammate.

That’s what scared men do. That’s why they always gang up on 1 guy all the time. They waited until Conor was alone to go mess with him, same with Danis. When they’re all standing next to each other, Khabib’s crew does nothing. Or when confronted, Khabib runs and hides behind his team.

The Russian/Dagestani/Chechen myths of how scary and tough they are has been proven to be #1 bullshit multiple times because of Khabib and his team. Or maybe it’s just a Muslim thing. What ever it is, Khabib and his crew only made themselves look like a couple scared idiots for hanging up on one guy.

Tough in the cage. Cowards outside of it. Especially Mr. Run & Hide.

Hopefully Brock Lesnar can get to the bottom of this for us really soon.

I have no idea who did what now. Sounds like it was 2 on Conor and 2 on Danis, Danis getting the worst of it because he had to deal with Khabib and Islam, lol.

I know Conor attacked the one dude first in the cage, but obviously he had a reason. That guy shouldn’t have been in the cage talking to Conor. Nobody should’ve been allowed near Conor except his own team. When that dude confronted Conor, he should’ve been taken out of the cage immediately. Random goon shouldn’t have been there.

Then the red shirt phantom attacked from behind like a complete coward. Sounds like 2 on danis, and it was going to be 2 on Conor but luckily security was there to stop it. I’ve no issue with Khabib winning the fight, but I’ve definitely got issues with his Muslim buddies ganging up and ambushing Conor and his teammate.

That’s what scared men do. That’s why they always gang up on 1 guy all the time. They waited until Conor was alone to go mess with him, same with Danis. When they’re all standing next to each other, Khabib’s crew does nothing. Or when confronted, Khabib runs and hides behind his team.

The Russian/Dagestani/Chechen myths of how scary and tough they are has been proven to be #1 bullshit multiple times because of Khabib and his team. Or maybe it’s just a Muslim thing. What ever it is, Khabib and his crew only made themselves look like a couple scared idiots for hanging up on one guy.

Tough in the cage. Cowards outside of it. Especially Mr. Run & Hide.

Hopefully Brock Lesnar can get to the bottom of this for us really soon.

I'm not sure that your analysis of the situation is correct, but I don't have enough information to correct you....so...

On a related note, all those 300 pound 55 year old security men wearing maroon coats are useless.

9 months suspension, he keeps the belt

Back