Zubaira Tukhugov, Islam Makhachev banned forever.

coker sign islam makhachev and book islam vs dillon asap $$$$

So a UFC fighters going after UFC fighters deserve instant ban. But what about a UFC fighter that clocks a corner man in the jaw? What happens to him?
Breaking the law, in the octagon or out, is breaking the law and should be dealt with, the UFC is a professional company that often comes under scrutiny, having people cause physical harm to innocent people, regardless of race or spiritual belief, is out right unacceptable.

And whilst I enjoyed Khabib destroying Conor he didn’t deserve the sucker punch.

Dillion Danis also needs to be dealt with

on a positive note, at least the forums will be filled with their names for weeks to come..
and heres me been wondering all this time, how would people remember their names....lol
Instant memory inserted..

None of this is confirmed.

Islam And zuba don't sell ppvs. They are expendable. Islam can fight Dillon in Bellator.

This is a straight up bitch move.

Sucker punching a guy who isn't looking at you = no class, no honor, pure cowardice

We don't need people like that in the sport and I sure as fuck won't miss them if they are banned for life from the UFC.

Breaking the law, in the octagon or out, is breaking the law and should be dealt with, the UFC is a professional company that often comes under scrutiny, having people cause physical harm to innocent people, regardless of race or spiritual belief, is out right unacceptable.

And whilst I enjoyed Khabib destroying Conor he didn’t deserve the sucker punch.

Dillion Danis also needs to be dealt with
But Conor also right, he punched the middle aged corner man.

I agree with you. I think Dillon Danis is more at fault for this than anyone else. It's easy to provoke a fighter after a match especially if you're from the opponent's camp. It reminds me when someone from TJ's camp was talking shit to Cody Galbrant after he got KOd and he rushed forward and was ready to fight him. Corners just need to be more respectful, fights are already as intense as they get.
Fuck off mate. If that's the case, Ali terrorist snitch wouldn't be allowed to step foot inside a UFC event after chirping Conor and others numerous times. This happens all the time.

Where was Ali Abdel Aziz while all this was going on?

Fuck off mate. If that's the case, Ali terrorist snitch wouldn't be allowed to step foot inside a UFC event after chirping Conor and others numerous times.
I agree with you. Ali has no bussiness shit talking fighters.

This is fake news. Zubaira is gone but Islam Makhachev wasn't part of that brawl. Islam is one of the best prospects in the UFC so that's good news.

Yeh, Zubaira had already missed two years for testing positive, like anyone with a positive test he was already on a short leash.

Whoever was in the red should be banned no doubt, blatantly attacked someone with no justification. Whoever was in black got swung on first then it looks as though Conor and him exchange shots in the cage.

He probably should've just stood there and ate a dozen unanswered shots.
He never would have ate unanswered shots if he didn't punch the corner man. That's literally the only reason why those two jumped in.

I agree with you. Ali has no bussiness shit talking fighters.
But that doesn't mean Conor had the right to jump off the stage and physically assault him.

Khabib shouldn't have touched Artem, Conor shouldn't have thrown the dolly and Khabib shouldn't have tried to attack Danis.

Last edited:
lmao at islam being banned from ufc funny the whole religion of islam is banned..

Back