Dillon Danis. in the fight and after Khabib choked out McGregor "u blank muslim rat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always knew Danis was a piece of shit before he ever opened his mouth. Fucking loser

so basically khabib is a religious fundamentalist piece of shit who wants to silence other people's free speech because of some bullshit fairytale he believes in? ya ok

Are you an Atheist / Agnostic? if not then what you believe could also be considered a bullshit fairytale

I saw Danis laughing and smiling right before the leap, that alone would piss me off enough to do it. Bleach Blonde Blue Belt Backstreet Boy lookin azzzzzzz

how is insulting a fairytale an excuse to go absolutely ape shit and assault people?

why is islam so protected by american liberals?
He went apeshit because ALLEGEDLY D'anus called him a rat, and placed the word muslim right before it. This implies tgat being a muslim makes him a rat. It has nothing to do with the fairy tale that is religion, more with the dehumanizing of him based on the fact he follows the religion he does. God, you people must have been terrible english students.

"Taunting people with racist crap" ??? Islam isnt a race.

He went apeshit because ALLEGEDLY D'anus called him a rat, and placed the word muslim right before it. This implies tgat being a muslim makes him a rat. It has nothing to do with the fairy tale that is religion, more with the dehumanizing of him based on the fact he follows the religion he does. God, you people must have been terrible english students.
I think more so they are racist

Islam is the only religion where people justify beating someone up because they insult it

How did Khabib actually hear it though?

Khabib simply already had prior beef with Danis and got goated by a simple "Come at me bro" taunt from a dude who fights for Bellator.

I saw Danis laughing and smiling right before the leap, that alone would piss me off enough to do it. Bleach Blonde Blue Belt Backstreet Boy lookin azzzzzzz
bleach blonde BLACK belt who would beat your backwater bell buckle butthole to bits

I mean if he said "blank" rat then I side with Danis, but if he said "fucking" rat, well then I'd have to side with Khabib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back