Dana to Khabib on instagram: "LMAO I'm telling your dad!!"

This whole thing has done a 180 within days.

Khabib stealing conors heat confirmed.

after Khabib jokingly posted a pic of him sitting on Dana White's car and posting that he's lucky he eventually gave him his belt because he would have smashed Dana's car if he didn't get his belt.

when you help selling 2.5 mil PPVs you become Dana's bff

Dana is the literal embodiment of a whore.

He used Conor and threw him away like a cheap hooker on his way to the next fling.

That makes him the stud.

dana-white-ufc-head-mma-2014.jpg

Dana is the literal embodiment of a whore.

He used Conor and threw him away like a cheap hooker on his way to the next fling.
I mean who wouldn't be a "whore" for tens/hundreds of millions of dollars ? Especially is being a whore means, being nice to some people and mean to other....

Dana recognizes that he has an opportunity to develop a new star here. The question is whether he will handle is correctly step by step for it to come to fruition. I doubt it, but we will see.

Lol ever since Dana has realised the entire world doesn’t want Khabib burned alive he has done a 180 so fast he should get checked for whiplash.

This could have been you, Sage, but you got chocked by Barberana or Barberena or Berbarena....

Fun fact: Barbarena is the thypical writing mistake that changed a lot of foreign second names once they arrived in america: the original is pretty much surely Barbanera (that is a common second name in Italy and it means "Black Beard ").

Another one is probably Cerrone, whose second name was probably Cerroni (that is a common second name in the center of Italy) but since English speaking people write the "sound" of the latin I as a E here is the mistake.

But it went worse for people like Sicilia, whose ancestors's origin place was register as their second name.
basically cutting their roots.

Khabib has certainly become a new cash cow for Dana and the UFC. He has more Instagram followers than Jon Jones, GSP, Anderson Silva and Mighty Mouse combined. As stupid as Instagram is, that certainly counts for something.

Only after he was announced to fight Conor probably.
I don't think casual fans knew of Khabib even existing before fighting Conor.

Not long now before Bruce Buffer is ordered to scream "Allahu Akbar" at the top of his lungs every time he announces a knockout win.

Hahaha this is awesome. Khabib cant be Conor but he can still be a big star and much easier to deal with than Conor. Conor is old news now. Khabib will take over the UFC as the new king now. Khabib time baby.

Back