Dana to Khabib on instagram: "LMAO I'm telling your dad!!"

Dana realises his new cash cow. In a few weeks he will be in a robe in Dagestan facing Mecca. Dude will do anything for moneys.

I mean who wouldnt, I would suck Khabibs cock for milions he could bring to the company if i were dana white.

I mean who wouldnt, I would suck Khabibs cock for milions he could bring to the company if i were dana white.
tom-delonge.jpg

Dana realises his new cash cow. In a few weeks he will be in a robe in Dagestan facing Mecca. Dude will do anything for moneys.

Traditional Dagestan hats will now be part of the reebok kit and all fighters will be forced to wear them walking out to their fights.

Dana sold his BMW and now rides

Dont forget to edit your resume and describe your commitment.

I will put it under special skills, looking for a raise, you know It is hard these days with money.

"He found my car at the parking lot, I swear to Allah, isn't he awesome???!!!"

"He found my car at the parking lot, I swear to Allah, isn't he awesome???!!!"

You know what Khabib told me: I am going to smash your car, in the PARKING LOT.

Isnt he fucking awesome.

Dana White knows.
Out with the old and in with the guy who kicked the old money makers ass
Its all about that PPV money tho - If Khabib pulls a dud next up at bat, or retires, he will get the GSP treatment. "Khabib was never my friend".

Speaking of GSP, I bet we get GSP vs Khabib next, as that is what Khabib's Dad wants.

Khabib probably had to look up LMFAO to make sure it did not mean LICK MY FUCKING ASS OUT

Back