Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

Portland? Or Wakanda west?
I don't think of Wakanda when I see white people yelling about how evil white people are. Poor analogy, or subconscious fears rising to the surface?

Blocking traffic counts as terrorizing? You must be a real pussy irl.

They were blocking and redirecting traffic, that's primarily what they were doing. The nightsticks came out after a driver drove through them and endangered one of the protestors. Someone blocking traffic while wearing a mask doesn't justify trying to run them over.

and you must be a criminal fuck, pu$$y a$$ fuck IRL who likes to pick on old people.

In certain threads you can always identify criminal fucks with little to no scruples. you have identified yourself as such.

I don't think of Wakanda when I see white people yelling about how evil white people are. Poor analogy, or subconscious fears rising to the surface?
The white guy is bad, These protestors are woke. That's how I took it.

Blocking traffic counts as terrorizing? You must be a real pussy irl.

They were blocking and redirecting traffic, that's primarily what they were doing. The nightsticks came out after a driver drove through them and endangered one of the protestors. Someone blocking traffic while wearing a mask doesn't justify trying to run them over.

Ladies and gentlemen...

this is what a dishonest fu*k looks like. Jesus Christ.

and you must be a criminal fuck, pu$$y a$$ fuck IRL who likes to pick on old people.

In certain threads you can always identify criminal fucks with little to no scruples. you have identified yourself as such.
I never even had as much as a speeding ticket, you on the other hand seem to find glee in attempted vehicular assault. Probably ran some kid playing ball and blocking your way over in the backwoods and dumped the body in a lake. Bet you popped a boner when that cunt ran over that poor girl in Charlottesville, reliving your own glory days.

Ladies and gentlemen...

this is what a dishonest fu*k looks like. Jesus Christ.
You gonna pretend that driver didn't drive through the protestors, endangering at least one person? Or will you admit it and take glee in it as you seem to? What is it about right wingers and running over protestors? Pretty sick if you ask me.

You gonna pretend that driver didn't drive through the protestors, endangering at least one person? Or will you admit it and take glee in it as you seem to? What is it about right wingers and running over protestors? Pretty sick if you ask me.
So just to clarify, you're willing to let Antifa boss you around...but we're the pussies?

what is it about you leftist cu*ts who target the elderly and others who can't defend themselves.

seems very sick and cowardly to me.

It's cool though, "fight the man" right?

You think your appropriate course of action to a mob surrounding your car and beating on it is NOT to drive through it?

Attempted Vehicular Assault

LOFL!!

LOL...not only is Kafir-Kunt not condemning these anti-fa losers...he's actually defending them.
I don't think defending the clearly unhinged, violent, masked communists will pan out for him in the end. Just a hunch.

LOL...not only is Kafir-Kunt not condemning these anti-fa losers...he's actually defending them.

Frankly this is a rather odd position for @Kafir-kun to defend given that I've seen him as a particularly reasonable poster. It more just has the air that he's wanting to be a contrarian here. Nothing more nothing less. Sometimes its fun to explore the counter arguments.

Attempted Vehicular Assault

LOFL!!

Given the political climate where he was at, and assuming a sympathetic DA the driver could very well get an attempted murder charge.

Klantifa? They are an all-white terrorist group. The alt-right is more diverse than those bozos.

Not sure if we watched the same video, but I saw a pretty diverse group of lobotomites trying to impede traffic.

what is it about you leftist cu*ts who target the elderly and others who can't defend themselves.

seems very sick and cowardly to me.

It's cool though, "fight the man" right?
Yeah I wish I was as tough as someone like you who fantasizes about running people over in a car. Very tough man.
Except I did say what they were doing is obnoxious, I just don't condone running people over for blocking traffic like you do. Very sick man, see a doctor or something before you cross the line
You think your appropriate course of action to a mob surrounding your car and beating on it is NOT to drive through it?
The mob surrounded his car after he was already trying to drive through them so try again. Blocking traffic doesn't justify trying to run someone over.

Back