Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

The mob surrounded his car after he was already trying to drive through them so try again. Blocking traffic doesn't justify trying to run someone over.

I'll just advise if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, that you NOT stop your vehicle.

Not sure if we watched the same video, but I saw a pretty diverse group of lobotomites trying to impede traffic.
They must have picked up a few tokens since Candace Owens put them on blast, but make no mistake, they are almost exclusively white guilt-ridden fat chicks and soy boys.

KLANTIFA should NOT be "redirecting traffic" in the first place. They can protest all they want but keep it to the sidewalks.

Frankly this is a rather odd position for @Kafir-kun to defend given that I've seen him as a particularly reasonable poster. It more just has the air that he's wanting to be a contrarian here. Nothing more nothing less. Sometimes its fun to explore the counter arguments.

yea, someone either hijacked his account, or he's trolling...

he's posted stupid shit before, but this takes the case.

"derp derp, anti-fa are the victims here!!"

I mean Jesus Christ...

They must have picked up a few tokens since Candace Owens put them on blast, but make no mistake, they are almost exclusively white guilt-ridden fat chicks and soy boys.
The twitter guy in my OP said on the news that this protest/riot was a Portland group associated with Black Lives Matter. Them and Antifa probably overlap quite a bit, probably often it's the same people rioting and protesting.

I'll just advise if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, that you NOT stop your vehicle.
If I ever find myself in a situation where protestors are blocking traffic I definitely won't try to run them over like @LogicalInsanity would.

Its funny because that neuro atypical psychology is almost unique to European populations. No other group has that much pathological altruist out group preference. Hence why, all the mass immigration problems are all in White governed societies.

yea, someone either hijacked his account, or he's trolling...

he's posted stupid shit before, but this takes the case.

"derp derp, anti-fa are the victims here!!"

I mean Jesus Christ...
Lol at you accusing me of posting stupid shit when you're the one fantasizing about running people over. You're sick in the head mate, get help.

If I ever find myself in a situation where protestors are blocking traffic I definitely won't try to run them over like @LogicalInsanity would.

Sure, I'm not making a politically debatable point. I like you so again here's some advice that could save your life. DO NOT STOP for a crowd of people looking to surround your car. That's the case whether you sympathize with them or not.

Sure, I'm no making a politically debatable point. I like you so again here's some advice that could save your life. DO NOT STOP for a crowd of people looking to surround your car. That's the case whether you sympathize with them or not.
If I have already tried to run one of them over I will definitely not stop, at that point ya gotta keep going.

If they're beating on your windshield and car or trying to lift on the bumper like the old man said, you might have to just kindly pass through. They will probably move eventually. Unless they want to get run over. But I see that as their choice if they want to stand in front of my bumper. I'm not risking me or my families life for leftist idiots that want to injure me or my family or become victims.

If I have already tried to run one of them over I will definitely not stop, at that point ya gotta keep going.

Your faith in mobs of people to act rationally has me concerned for you mate.

Lol at you accusing me of posting stupid shit when you're the one fantasizing about running people over. You're sick in the head mate, get help.

You know, you have a major point. The people at the heads of these organizations likely are agnostic as to whether one of their members is killed, maimed, or whatever. The people on the ground in the videos are just the means to the ends.

Speaking clinically. It's either they can get a population to acquiesce to their power play of controlling traffic and escalate onto something else, or they get an overreaction of someone to run one of their members over, which then gives them an opportunity to accelerate their escalation (potentially kinetically).

Your faith in mobs of people to act rationally has me concerned for you mate.
What are you on about?

If there are protestors blocking the streets, that doesn't give me the right to drive through them. The protesters were blocking one road and leaving another one open An annoying detour and a counter productive protest? Perhaps but them being annoying doesn't justify threatening to run them over. The other angle of the incident shows that he was already driving with one of the protestors in front of his car when the mob surrounded him, otherwise why do you think they did so? The worst any other car got was a relatively light smack as it was driving away along with some taunting.

I get you guys have a hate boner of Antifa, that's fine because they're pretty annoying and do cross the line. But this whole incident was mostly a nothingburger with the worst part being the driver threatening one of the protestors with his car.

Would you stop for a group of skinheads? How bout a group of guys in hockey masks carrying machetes?

You sound like a teen in a horror movie

What the fuck you doing Kafir! Don’t hide in the creepy storage shed!!

The twitter guy in my OP said on the news that this protest/riot was a Portland group associated with Black Lives Matter. Them and Antifa probably overlap quite a bit, probably often it's the same people rioting and protesting.
BLM and Antifa are both funded by the same people.

This is what happens when Klantifa runs into a black guy who isn't paid off by Soros.

and this...

Blacks ain't about all that fruity bullshit.

What are you on about?

If there are protestors blocking the streets, that doesn't give me the right to drive through them. The protesters were blocking one road and leaving another one open An annoying detour and a counter productive protest? Perhaps but them being annoying doesn't justify threatening to run them over. The other angle of the incident shows that he was already driving with one of the protestors in front of his car when the mob surrounded him, otherwise why do you think they did so? The worst any other car got was a relatively light smack as it was driving away along with some taunting.

I get you guys have a hate boner of Antifa, that's fine because they're pretty annoying and do cross the line. But this whole incident was mostly a nothingburger with the worst part being the driver threatening one of the protestors with his car.

Then pretend like we're talking about some neo-nazis then. Yet again, If the crowd is surrounding your vehicle, you do not stop. You can crawl through at a snails pace, but you are putting yourself in a potentially very dangerous situation by letting your car come to a stop. Take it or leave it. And given the escalation that we're seeing its probably advice that could save your life though. You are welcome.

If they're beating on your windshield and car or trying to lift on the bumper like the old man said, you might have to just kindly pass through. They will probably move eventually. Unless they want to get run over. But I see that as their choice if they want to stand in front of my bumper. I'm not risking me or my families life for leftist idiots that want to injure me or my family or become victims.

actually, I need to put this in my sig.

"derp derp, Anti-Fa are the real victims here" ~ Kafir Kunt

Back