Didn't Khabib start EVERYTHING by jumping Artem?

A sport where Conor makes outside the cage death threats and no one blinks an eye.
Remember when Mir stated he wanted to be the first fighter to kill an opponent in the octagon in reference to Lesnar? Frank was forced to apologize and the comments were considered beyond the pale by many.

It's strange how so much bad shit follows Conor around even though he's completely innocent 100 percent of the time.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Conor apologist and I think everyone involved in this circus is shitting the bed. Too much potential being tarnished with stupid ego quarrels; these guys need some levity.
This is ain't nothing close to a real war for fuck sakes, these guys are making their money for being combat SPORT personalities on TV.

But didn't Khabib start this antic fest by ganging up on Artem with a full crew when he was by himself? Not sure if Artem had backup in that confrontation.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if they're gonna play the finger pointing game which solves nothing, that is where everything began, no?

Ganging up on a guy by himself and slapping him around for the dumb shit he said on the internet (nothing about his family, country, or religion) isn't very sportsman like, that's not the high road, that's not the religious road, not mature nor dignified.

I think Khabib overplays his righteous card.
Dude needs thicker skin and a sense of humor.
Conor of course needs to put down the coke if that's what's messing with his brain and stop hanging out with losers, but he isn't the one preaching "respect sport" and rolling up on dudes.
It's not like Khabib went out searching for Artem. They just so happened to run into each other after Khabib saw Artem's interview while Khabib was with his entourage.

If Khabib had rounded up his boys and went after Artem your theory would carry much more weight with it.

Last edited:
In America we have freedom of speech, can't have athletes assaulting everyone that calls them bad things on the internet.

A slap can be considered a minor incident among tough guys but the law has provisions to protect anyone regardless of the background context. Just slapping someones phone away can be considered assault. Yeah, these are presumably big boys but Khabib is also playing the "respect sport" card. He doesn't live under his own code as law when he is on US soil.
You think a man will listen to some pussy talkin shit about him, then do nothing about it? I don't know where you were raised, but my parents thaught me to be a man, same thing Khabibs dad did.

khabib confronted him on it with like 7 other guys behind him LOL

why didn't khabib talk to him alone?
Because he was fighting the next night for the championship belt, his team was with him. They ran into Artem in the hallway.
What’s so hard to understand about that?

You guys need to think about it:
Khabib has the biggest fight of his life the next night, he’s not looking to jump someone the night before. He wanted to confront artem & ask him why he talked all that shit in the interview. Khabib thought they were cool, both being Russians.

If anything, A more accurate assessment was khabib’s team were there to make sure a fight didn’t break out.

You guys gotta stop with the fake news & false narratives.
Artem didn’t get ‘jumped’.

Camps should not talk shit. They have no skin in game. Especially little fucking scrubs. From what I remember Artum was calling khabib a motherfucker and all sorts of smack talk to reporters at a weigh in a while back.

Khabib came up to him and said yo you said this shit.
Atrem said no I didn’t.
Then khabib got in his face and said yeah you said this and that.
Artem says he never said that.
Khabib says keep my name out of your mouth and slaps him.
Then Khabib says if i ever hear you talk about me again im gunna fuck you up do you understand? And Artem is tries to say something and khabib cuts him off and says DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT?! Artem says yes.

That's how a man with balls handles shit. Face to face. Man to man. Not way conor did.

"ganging up" like you said seems to be a cultural thing in dagestan, like suckerpunching from behind....

Artem called Khabib a "chickenshit," and Khabib confronted him on it.

Annnnd Artem turned out to be the real chickenshit. Ran back and immediately told his daddy.

Khabib didn't exactly roll up by himself, he needed a whole gang of thugs at his back to face Artem.

You think if Conor had confronted Khabib with a gang of thugs like this while he's by himself he would've done anything?

khabib-artem-heated-russian-argument.jpg

Khabib didn't exactly roll up by himself, he needed a whole gang of thugs at his back to face Artem.

You think if Conor had confronted Khabib with a gang of thugs like this while he's by himself he would've done anything?

Love this excuse, where the hell is Conor and the SBG team? They just let Artem go by himself? Thought they were brothers.

"ganging up" like you said seems to be a cultural thing in dagestan, like suckerpunching from behind....
Like McGregor suckerpunching Khabib's brother which is why they guy in the red attacked Conor.

Camps should not talk shit. They have no skin in game. Especially little fucking scrubs. From what I remember Artum was calling khabib a motherfucker and all sorts of smack talk to reporters at a weigh in a while back.

Atrem said no I didn’t.
Then Khabib says if i ever hear you talk about me again im gunna fuck you up do you understand? And Artem is tries to say something and khabib cuts him off and says DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT?! Artem says yes.

That's how a man with balls handles shit. Face to face. Man to man. Not way conor did.

A man with balls would get out of the bus. A man with balls would get in a guys face when it's one guy and Khabib has all his buddies with him. a guy with balls would flip out when Conor said the shit he said, not afterwards when he can jump in a crown, look tough, and know with in 10 seconds a 100 security guards are going to break it up.

Khabib is always the nice calm guy when he doesn't have a way out.

Atrem said no I didn’t.

Khabib and his army cornering Artem is ballsy?

Khabib started it by talking shit to Conor on multiple occasion.

Are you a real person because this is some of the dumbest horseshit I ever see from Conor nuthuggers on this site. Conor started massive shit talking as soon as he set foot in the UFC and now you want to point the finger at Khabib for calling him a chicken as a call out? Did Khabib attack him outside the cage? Did he make a threat to watch where he sleeps? ffs

Like McGregor suckerpunching Khabib's brother which is why they guy in the red attacked Conor.

Oh I think Im getting it
They look old as fuck but they are 8 years old right ?
"He punched me first" "Dana you let him go with the bus affair, lets my crush go too" "Conor had smoke for his entrance, I want smoke too"...
"Dad Dana didnt give my belt after the fight" "Dad the guy talked bad about our country"...
giphy.gif

Back