UFC officially posts micd up fight and admits conor said "its only business"

surprised they officially posted this

this was conors way of saying i am a bitch, please forgive and dont beat the shit out of me

This isn't supposed to be the WWE. The UFC is pushing away normal people and bring in the red necks. AKA people with no money.

thats fine if you think that, but the fact is fighters who talk shit help promote fights, the hype produces better chances at higher profits/revenue...its more business then professionalism, mma is no different than boxing it happens there too, look at floyd for example or even chael sonnen, talked his way into promoting his own fights, or same with colby...however that does not include insulting someone with regards to family, race, religion, or home country when you do that I believe you've crossed the line and there should be zero tolerance.

It's only business =
tenor.gif

Its really hard to make out what he says. because someone already claimed he said "its only business", it makes your brain think its that when you listen. But I'm not sure because it really sounds like a "K" sounding word to me. Regardless Conor was scared to death haha

Conor tried to touch gloves at start of 3rd round too, but Khabib was having none of it haha

“It’s just business!”
Translates to: “I didn’t mean any of it!”
Which translates to: “I’m so sorry please don’t hurt me!”

I just wanted to clear this up because alot of Conor fans tried to hide this and change it to something else.

Here are some mcgregor fans comments ive read from the page

The fight was staged to let him win because of Conors past actions...UFC jumped the shark... You didn't think Dana white would just strip him of his title without making some money off of it did you?

“It’s only business” that says it all. Get over it Khabib. You are an amazing fighter but missing the personality to make people HAVE to buy pay-per-views. Connor made you money by creating the controversy.

Let's talk about the millions I just made you and i..if it wasn't for my talk you would have trouble promoting in an alley..lets talk.

I’d like to see gsp come and lay on him to give him a taste of his boring fight style. Only thing he should have said to Connor was thank you for making me famous.

U posted the same clip as everybody else lol

He’s not saying it’s only business. There’s a k sound.

Are u suggesting cause the ufc said it that it has to be true lol

He clearly did not use the word "business". The word he says is "kisses"
I can't quite make out the first words but it's sounds to me like "blowin' kisses."

He clearly did not use the word "business". The word he says is "kisses"
I can't quite make out the first words but it's sounds to me like "blowin' kisses."

Exactly. It’s hilarious how many likes the post has too. That’s how many jealous haters there are who are just blatantly lying to themselves cause Conor’s forever in their head lol

Conor showed his true colors vs Khabib.
When the going gets tough, Conor turns yellow. Anyone with have a brain or not wearing rose colored glasses already knew this about Conor.

Back