International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

23orb-jumbo.jpg

Time for trump to create more distractions for his sheep so he doesn't have to pay his taxes again? more superpac kickbacks?

oooooooooookay

the more I read about this, the more I think how amateurish are these people?How hard is for 1 wealthy government to kill 1 man without leaving so much traces behind?
They're frankly dumb as fuck and inept at almost anything they get their hands into.

U.S. President Donald Trump said Saturday that there would be 'severe punishment' for Saudi Arabia if it turns out that missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

Saudi Arabia said on Sunday it would retaliate to possible economic sanctions taken by other states over the case of Jamal Khashoggi, the state news agency SPA reported quoting an official source.

The kingdom will respond to any measure against it with bigger measures, the source said, adding: "The Saudi economy has vital and influential roles for the global economy."

"The Kingdom affirms its total rejection of any threats and attempts to undermine it, whether by threatening to impose economic sanctions, using political pressures, or repeating false accusations..." the official Saudi Press Agency quoted an unnamed government source as saying.

MORE: https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east...-economic-repercussions-if-punished-1.6553930

I sincerely hope this is the event that unites the civilized world in abandoning any and all contact with the house of Saud. I doubt it, but I can hope.

They're frankly dumb as fuck and inept at almost anything they get their hands into.
Dumb and inept is not great. But its the arrogance that is their downfall. They are so used to be above the law in their country it gives them the impression they can get away with anything

Isreal will not allow the house of saud to be harshly punished.

Isreali agents like neocon Bolton and Pompeo will make sure the target remains Iran. The foreign policy lobbyists will work for that as well. Kuschner will adivse trump to not take a very harsh action.

Any harsh response to Saudi Arabia will be viewed as helping Iran. And isreal just can't have that.

I'm one of those crazy Americans that has no problem with Iran and wish we would go after the nefarious house of saud instead.

How long before Khashoggi is revealed to be a terrorist/spy with Iranian connections?

Don't worry guys. The presidents Son in Law Kushner is on the job.
The NY Jewish property developer with a dad convicted of all kind of fraud charges that just move the US embassy in Isreal is going to look out for the US working class and the nationalist America first cause.
People like Kusnher have always been on the site of Nationalism and the middle class.
There is absolutely nothing to worry about.

That little shit Kushner will make sure nothing happens to his shit friend MBS.

When Trump was elected: Trump is warmonger, Trump is warmonger, ahhh. (note I'm not saying vivar was saying this)

This thread, vivar begging for Trump to go to war.

When Trump was elected: Trump is warmonger, Trump is warmonger, ahhh. (note I'm not saying vivar was saying this)

This thread, vivar begging for Trump to go to war.
The word war pops up 11 times on this page. Three times because you said it, three more times because I quoted you, two additional times because I'm correcting you, and three times because we're in the war room. The fuck are you talking about?

This is one of those situations where Trump can show spine as a leader, and prove himself an ally to American nationals, rather than the foreign lobbyists.

Talking about "patriotism" alone isn't enough, you need to prove it.

If the Saudis throw a hissy-fit, tough luck, America has been measuring its economic strength against China, I'm pretty sure they can withstand the Saudis.

Last edited:
Saudis Threaten to Retaliate Against Punitive Action Over Critic
Saudi Arabia signaled on Sunday it may use its clout in the world economy to retaliate against any punitive measures, in an apparent reaction to U.S. President Donald Trump’s threat to punish the world’s largest oil-exporter over the disappearance of a government critic.

“The kingdom emphasizes that it will respond to any measure against it with an even stronger measure,” the Foreign Ministry said in a statement. “The kingdom’s economy has an influential and vital role in the global economy.”
Trump has vowed “severe punishment” should Saudi Arabia be linked to the disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi, who hasn’t been seen since he entered the kingdom’s consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2 to pick up a document for his upcoming wedding. In an excerpt from an interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes” to be broadcast on Sunday night, Trump said: “It’s being looked at very, very strongly. We would be very upset and angry if that was the case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...s-it-will-retaliate-against-punitive-measures

Finally, I get to root for Trump. Hopefully.......

Dear Mr. President,

Saudi Arabia just threatened you, and this country. Please layeth the mother fucking smack down, on those dress wearing bitches.
Our President is a total pussy. Remember the Putin love fest?

The word war pops up 11 times on this page. Three times because you said it, three more times because I quoted you, two additional times because I'm correcting you, and three times because we're in the war room. The fuck are you talking about?
<36>

Back