International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

The game called Black Slavery ended a century ago when people told the players to stop playing. The price for ending it is a war. Sadly, its the people, not the players, who bleed in the war.

Now tell me, why should I not hate the players?

And no one is going to pay that sort of price for one Saudi journalist. I don't agree with it, but I don't expect anything better from politicians.

And no one is going to pay that sort of price for one Saudi journalist. I don't agree with it, but I don't expect anything better from politicians.
This. We're not doing shit to SA for one dead saudi journalist. What do people expect us to do over the murder of a Saudi citizen in Turkey?

I don't expect anything good from those shitfaces either. But as the case of Bay of Pigs suggest, a little push will add up to a bigger push and bigger shit will happen.

Of course, it's the bigger shit that makes more money for the industries. While it's the commoners who get blown to bits.

I wonder which foreign nation was expected to intervene during the 60s.

Americans seem to have no idea the crimes we have committed. They act like the ppl that sent us to Iraq and Vietnam are now all gone. Every American unknowingly supports some illegal overseas intervention program.

Then the media is trying to make this worse than it is.
Every article I have read has stated that Kashoggi was a US resident.

None have stated he was a US citizen.

I assume they believe most don't know the difference and just assume the two terms are interchangeable.

Every article I have read has stated that Kashoggi was a US resident.

None have stated he was a US citizen.

I assume they believe most don't know the difference and just assume the two terms are interchangeable.
I mistook citizen for resident tbh

So the Saudi prosecutors want to go for the death penalty.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/03/jamal-khashoggi-suspects-appear-before-saudi-court

Makes sense to put them under the sword, otherwise there is a risk they might speak up at some point. Pawn sacrifice.

02443414f9051be335093eba16275670.jpg

Khashoggi stared his journey to Istanbul in Washington DC.

He went to the Saudi Embassy in Washington to get his paperwork.

The embassy told him they didn't have the correct marriage paperwork, so he had to fly to Turkey.

The Saudi Ambassador to the USA is brother to MBS?

Was this set up in conjunction with the Saudi Embassy in Washington DC? If so, why has the Saudi ambassador to the USA not been PNGed yet?

Back