China's Xinjiang region legalizes Muslim concentration camps to educate and transform extremists

Wouldn't really matter though if there was no oil, the Han would still try and expand into the region and wipe out the non Han, cause as a society they behave very Darwinian, where might males right and human rights means nothing.

This is true

Not really a muslim thing. It's more of a you belong to us and you trying to leave thing. The moment any citizen tries to promote leaving the state; they become organ donors.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do this to other religions as well some day. China is considered an Atheist nation after all.

I know there has to be people in the U.S that would love to round up anyone that doesn’t agree with Darwinism and throw them into a camp.

They aren't really "atheist" anymore, but religion has to be state controlled.
Hence their human rights abuses against Muslims, Falun Gong and Christian "House Churches".
Supposedly they are going to prescribe a state "retranslation" of the Bible as well.
Seems like a throw back to the 60s-70s when missionaries to China used to memorise and hand write scriptures.

Communists and Muslims: my two most hated groups of subhumanity. As such, I've no give-a-damn when one abuses the other.

It's shocking that you're so angry about what boils down to not understanding your own posts.
He always finds a reason to ignore people’s opinion. In my case it’s cause I’m from Belgium, with you it’s because your rep.

I lived in Korla for about a year. I liked it well enough, got paid a lot, had a decent gym with a squat rack and I found the Uighur girls to be beautiful. I also liked all the bbq lamb and wusu beer.

However I still find it very difficult to argue with anybody who wants to harshly deal with Islamic extremists.

Yes the bbq mutton is delicious if you find the right place and I second the uyghur women. Look a little Chinese with green eyes, brown hair with a little gypsy

Xi Jinping has supposedly been making statements about exporting their political system as well.

Genocidal how??? Racist, yup.
They are deliberately and consciously exterminating the Uighurs. Cultural genocide is slow-motion genocide. Genocide isn't just rounding up all members of a distinct racial or ethnic group and killing them , it is also the slow destruction of said group's culture. Culture is what binds a group, and makes it a distinct entity. When you destroy a group's cultural distinctiveness, you are removing that which makes the group a group. The Chinese are restricting the Uighur's ability to survive as as distinct group, with the intention being to forcibly assimilate them into the Han majority, which would mean the extinction of Uighurs as a distinct racial group.

You are still not thinking are you. China can not just kick them out, that would require their neighbors letting the mass cross the border.

You are a halfwit...do you even know what countries are located on China's boarder? Do you actually think Mongolia can stop China from shoving people out? LOL...god damn bro, the stupid is awe inspiring.

Do you think all muslims fit into this statement?
If they honestly believe that Muhammed was the perfect human being that they should emulate, then yes they're all fundamentally incompatible with Western values. The whole religion promotes a genocidal pedophile who encouraged rape, massacre and forced conversions.

I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few posters in the War Room masturbate to the thought of implementing this in the west, maybe also make sure that Muslims wear a visible crescent moon to identify themselves, and their shops.
This is truly horrifying.

Communists and Muslims: my two most hated groups of subhumanity. As such, I've no give-a-damn when one abuses the other.

So what you're saying is:

giphy.gif

Not sure how two sided this is though.. If anyone wanted to undermine China as a global competitor they'd probably want to empower muslim minority groups and encourage them to be the biggest thorn in the side of the communist party as they can be.

They are deliberately and consciously exterminating the Uighurs. Cultural genocide is slow-motion genocide. Genocide isn't just rounding up all members of a distinct racial or ethnic group and killing them , it is also the slow destruction of said group's culture. Culture is what binds a group, and makes it a distinct entity. When you destroy a group's cultural distinctiveness, you are removing that which makes the group a group. The Chinese are restricting the Uighur's ability to survive as as distinct group, with the intention being to forcibly assimilate them into the Han majority, which would mean the extinction of Uighurs as a distinct racial group.
You're using the word genocide very loosely here to describe forced assimilation. The term "cultural genocide" is an emotional expansion of actual genocide, which involves mass killings through purges. For an actual genocide against Muslim population, see Roghinya in Burma or Tutsi in Rwanda. The moment we start lumping all kinds of oppressive policies into the umbrella of genocide, the world loses sense of the urgency to act on actual genocides.

<mma4>
May be the only way to curb that garbage ideology.

I'll reserve judgement until we know the outcomes.
‘Ends justify the means’ logic is the gateway to all manner of horrible things in the world.

If they honestly believe that Muhammed was the perfect human being that they should emulate, then yes they're all fundamentally incompatible with Western values. The whole religion promotes a genocidal pedophile who encouraged rape, massacre and forced conversions.

Do you have any idea what the % of Muslims are that support anything that can be considered truly radical? I do. Do yo?

Do you know what the moderate Muslims think about being a muslim? Would it change your mind to find out that they don't support your vision of Islam in any way at all?

Do you want to help the Muslim majority that is moderate to transform and lead the Muslim faith or eradicate them too?

You're using the word genocide very loosely here to describe forced assimilation. The term "cultural genocide" is an emotional expansion of actual genocide, which involves mass killings through purges. For an actual genocide against Muslim population, see Roghinya in Burma or Tutsi in Rwanda. The moment we start lumping all kinds of oppressive policies into the umbrella of genocide, the world loses sense of the urgency to act on actual genocides.

I'd say that you are using the most extreme form of genocide to define it. Most definitions do not require a mass killing event. Just the deliberate destruction of a people group.

So if you set a plan in motion with the intent on eliminating some group, and within this plan it does not include mass killing, it would still typically be genocidal. There is some grey area though for sure.

Do you have any idea what the % of Muslims are that support anything that can be considered truly radical? I do. Do yo?

Do you know what the moderate Muslims think about being a muslim? Would it change your mind to find out that they don't support your vision of Islam in any way at all?

Do you want to help the Muslim majority that is moderate to transform and lead the Muslim faith or eradicate them too?
If they worship a blood thirsty pedophile and believe in implementation of Sharia law, then they do not belong in the West. Absolute thoughts are enshrined in the Quran itself, which openly calls for war against non-believers. "Moderate Muslim" is an oxymoron. You cannot be a Muslim without accepting Muhammed as the perfect human being.

Back