PWD 658: #MyBusiness edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank23 @LuchaBear last weeks TWD sucked but Gregory getting got made it worth while. Hopefully tonight follows that momentum from the last 10 mins of last week.

giphy.webp

Is the creepy priest gonna bang the trash lady?

"Concrete Jungle match. No concrete. Boards don't stay still.

Now this is classic TNA.

I hated that mofo

My 89 year old grandpa who's been watching it all this time, said he had enough and won't ever watch again it again after that last episode almost bored him to death lol. He says that all the characters are boring and nothing interesting ever happens.

I have to agree. There's not one single character I like and everything just fucking sucks. A 50% drop in ratings since the last season premier is CRAZY! I should really stop watching this shit too.

That was disappointing. Barely any bumps in the ring, and no one got hurt. Some deathmatch.

My 89 year old grandpa who's been watching it all this time, said he had enough and won't ever watch again it again after that last episode almost bored him to death lol. He says that all the characters are boring and nothing interesting ever happens.

I have to agree. There's not one single character I like and everything just fucking sucks. A 50% drop in ratings since the last season premier is CRAZY! I should really stop watching this shit too.
i-guess.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back