'I shot a whole family of baboons'

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
These people have to be mentally ill, not to mention incredibly unintelligent. Why would someone in his line of work go online and admit to doing this? Vanity!

About the leopard he killed, he said:
"The leopard is one of the big 5, as in one of the 5 animals in Africa that will kill you before you can kill it," he wrote. "Crazy cool animal."

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1539483361

Cool, hope he dies in his sleep tonight.

There's nothing objectively wrong with what he's done. You may disagree with hunting but nothing objectively wrong with it.

Dude deserves to be put on a strappado until death for that mustache.

giphy.gif

These people have to be mentally ill, not to mention incredibly unintelligent. Why would someone in his line of work go online and admit to doing this? Vanity!

About the leopard he killed, he said:
"The leopard is one of the big 5, as in one of the 5 animals in Africa that will kill you before you can kill it," he wrote. "Crazy cool animal."

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1539483361

Not sure what the problem is. Its not like he illegally hunted in Idaho, he was hunting in Africa legally. Why should I be mad? Baboons are assholes anyways.

There's nothing objectively wrong with what he's done. You may disagree with hunting but nothing objectively wrong with it.

I feel this is objectively a meaningless reply

Killing for fun is sociopathic.
smh, at killing an entire family of baboons; what a cunt

I'd pay good money to hunt this prick and hang him on my wall. Hunting gets a bad rep because of people like this.

Why would you brag about killing a whole family? Trophy hunting itself just isn't douchey enough for you?

How many of these threads are you going to do

Just because it was "legal" in Africa, doesn't mean it was moral. Him being in a position to set standards and laws for people is what really makes it a story. How can we expect people to follow the standards, when he can't follow them in his own life.

Last edited:
If you’ve driven in a car, you’ve committed mass genocide against bugs. If you’ve eaten corn or wheat products, you’ve contributed to the mass slaughter of rabbits, field mice, ground nesting birds, insects, deer fawn, lizards and snakes. If you live in a city, you can do so because humans have thinned out the wild animal population to where humans can inhabit that area. Spare me the righteous indignation. Humans are the Supreme species on earth, every other organism lives at our pleasure.

Back