Woman to be hanged for blasphemy in Pakistan

Different culture of peace, can’t judge.

208 million people in Pakistan.

Russia has 144 milion.

Turkey 81 million.

is it me, or is Pakistan like way more ate up than Bangladesh (formerly E. Pakistan)?

I mean they all suck balls, but still.....I don't recall Sri Lanka being so ridiculous either

Trump and his admin should pressure Pakistan to give up Asia and her family and let them immediately immigrate to the US. This woman has little daughters and she's been locked up for years already. Even if she were released in Pakistan, vigilantism would get her and kill her there.

is it me, or is Pakistan like way more ate up than Bangladesh (formerly E. Pakistan)?

I mean they all suck balls, but still.....I don't recall Sri Lanka being so ridiculous either

I'm quite sure Pakistan is one of the worst. Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Afghanistan might be worse.

Funny how a couple of Muslim apologist were outed and immediately say how they don’t. I’ve seen it plenty and those same guys will continue to do so,perhaps more covertly in their posts. Not all those named though I would say think it should be mandatory for them to be accepted into other countries.

If the Muslim world would march and protest this atrocity like they do when Muhammad gets lampooned in some small European publication, I might be less ambivalent about Chinese concentration camps.

A nuclear power, folks.

The CIA has stated that Pakistan and India are the countries most likely to start a Nuclear War. Factor in that Pakistan's intelligence agencies have a long and bloody history of supporting Islamic terrorist groups and it's a worrying situation, to say the least.

Show me one instance of me defending mass migration or Islam or fuck off.
what, really?
I sort of gathered that you are pro mass Islamic immigration....
happy to be wrong, though.

Back