Georges St-Pierre wants to hand Khabib his first UFC loss

Tony vs Conor / Khabib vs GSP. Winners fight each other. You heard it here first.

Provided GSP is comfortable not fighting (and it sounds like he is) this selective pussyfooting is just fine.

Unfortunately the fight GSP wants makes no sense for the UFC since we all know to a certainty he will not be defending any strap he happens to win. So long as that is the case, I think GSP will need to either earn the TS, find another fight, or sit on his ass.

I don't think Khabib will give Conor a rematch. I'm not sure the UFC has warmed up to book Khabib vs Tony for a 5th time.
So GSP vs Khabib is probably their best bet for a super event. Khabib already said it's his dream match, and it's the only fight GSP is interested in. Only problem I see is at what weight should they fight. 170 would avoid the risk of GSP not making weight.

It would also avoid GSP vacating another title if he happens to win. Khabib should fight Tony, and if he wins that, i would be OK with a GSP fight at 170.

GSP by anything he wants. If that fight happens Khabib is the one that will be humbled.

ufc should make it

makes sense in terms of $

gsp would beat khabib though unfortunately

The GOAT calls the shots.

Bitch Boy Dana needs to write up the contract and hand it, hands quivering in fear, to GSP.

Provided GSP is comfortable not fighting (and it sounds like he is) this selective pussyfooting is just fine.

Unfortunately the fight GSP wants makes no sense for the UFC since we all know to a certainty he will not be defending any strap he happens to win. So long as that is the case, I think GSP will need to either earn the TS, find another fight, or sit on his ass.

It's not making sense for UFC, but Khabib say that GSP is the GOAT and hope to fight it before retire. So if GSP become serious about it and Khabib keep his title, they would eventualy fight because Khabib will simply tell Danna: I will only smash GSP next fight or me leaving UFC.

Tyron needs Georges. Not the other way around.

Don't let recency bias confuse you.
Exactly.. Tyquil wins one fight in spectacular fashion and ppl on here forget the previous bullshit and think he is the greatest ever. Not even in the same category as GSP

Everyone else is running scared while George is yelling pick me pick me!

Keep ducking WW GOAT.

Woodley-KO-big.gif
Lol who? <JerryWWF>

He took the weakest "MW" of all time and now he wants a LW. Interesting. Specific fights only.
A LW who walks around significantly heavier than GSP, who cuts more weight than GSP would.

Lol Jesus that's just embarrassing.

I can't think of another MMA fighter who cherry picks this shamelessly.

A LW who walks around significantly heavier than GSP, who cuts more weight than GSP would.

Stop with all this bollox about GSP being smaller than everybody....it's fucking boring you fan boy.

Back