Georges St-Pierre wants to hand Khabib his first UFC loss

Gsp

Good at Selective Picking

Really? You do realize that he owned WW for years and cleaned out that division multiple times..Right? You should refrain from speaking about GSP because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Really? You do realize that he owned WW for years and cleaned out that division multiple times..Right? You should refrain from speaking about GSP because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
Whatever. Gsp definitely doesn't embody the true spirit of a fighter compared to his peers and all time greats. Sorry if that triggers you. Lol

Whatever. Gsp definitely doesn't embody the true spirit of a fighter compared to his peers and all time greats. Sorry if that triggers you. Lol

I’m not triggered. I saw a false post and I commented on it.

Georges, love you man. But you need to step up and fight Tyron.

GSP hasn't earned a title fight at WW or LW. He hasn't fought at WW in five years, and has never fought at LW. Make him beat a couple of current top five LW's before he's given a title fight against Khabib, make him beat a couple of current top five WW's before giving him a title fight against Woodley.

And he hadn't earned his MW title fight either. I don't blame GSP, of course he's going to try to maximize his earnings - most of us would do the same in his shoes. Seriously, who turns down a free million dollars? But the UFC is a joke if they give GSP a title fight at either LW or WW without making him earn it by beating a top contender (and ideally two).

They're supposed to be developing new names, giving young guys a chance to become champs. Instead they keep recycling old guys, giving them unearned title shots.

ya well you can put woodley and mcgregor in that that list too....woodley stayed out not defending his title for awhile for no good reason except doing his commentating job. nobodies saying woodley is a shitty fighter, i'm saying his title defenses don't come close to stacking up gainst hughes, as for gsp's well tyron isn't even close yet.
My comment was aimed more at Brock coming back. He absolutely doesn't deserve too fight for the title. GSP had a great career, but there are fighters in every weight class that have busted their asses the whole time these guys were gone that deserve the chance before GSP or Conor or Brock.

Khabib himself basically said that GSP is the greatest champion in UFC history. That's gotta suck for all you haters to hear that, huh?

Back