• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor has officially lost his aura. He's finished

He never had one punch KO power. In the UFC he only one punch KO'd Aldo who walked into the shot with his chin exposed like a dumbo. His most dominant performances are against fighters with huge size and reach disadvantages, which is usually the case i.e. how Mousasi made Rory MacDonlad look like a kid the other week.

At lightweight he's probably mid level top 10 which is nothing to shit over to be fair to him. A lot of those guys could probably beat him and probably have better striking. His career has been incredible in terms of his self promoting but his fighting ability is way over hyped. Let's not underrate him though and call him dogshit cause he's not exactly a can either.
I guess we're pretending the Alvarez fight didnt happen now?
Or is this the Eddie is a can narrative. I can never really keep up with Conor hater's, they're all over the map.

C'mon, we all know that fight is a completely different ball game at 155 opposed to 170.

Unless Conor has truly mentally checked out, he will be getting knockouts instead of knockdowns vs Diaz.
According to one judge in the 2nd fight, Conor is 1-3-1 in his last 5 fights.

Last edited:
I think he still has a good chance at beating Tony - that's a fight to make, but only if Conor is still serious about fighting at the top level.
Khabib or Lee would wrestlefuck him again.

It's all down hill for him as far as wins go. The guy is too big now to drop to 145 where he had a huge size advantage and could exploit smaller fighters with his length and power for that weight class.

He is now stuck at 155, where his power is nothing special and his size and reach isnt as great. To top it off, the divisionnis filled with Killers like khabib, Tony, Lee and others who are perfeclty suited to beating him.

The question now remains......was Conor ever really that good? He is a great fighter, but he is nowhere near GOAT status like many believe.

The one punch KO power has been proven to be a myth as I've been trying to tell stubbern people for years. Without that, most in the division will outwork him and tire him out.

I personally dont see him having a chance in hell vs Tony but still want to see it because the fight and trash talk would be amazing.

You should see if you can go a week without talking about Conor...for your own mental health.

No he hasn't. For some reason he seems to be bigger than ever. I think if he would have got slept or BarbozaD things would have been very different.

Idiot...he was and is that good. Just look at his resume.

He may be on his way out from the top, but you cannot discredit what he has done.
I'll tell you what he didn't do - defend a title. There is an argument that he really was never that good. That it was hype and mind games and he really was never the most skilled fighter in the division.

Something no one in MMA has ever done and something Conor only did to Aldo? No wonder @Theproof liked your post it's really fucking stupid.
You're not including TKO's, which is.........really fucking stupid. Hey retard, do you realize a KO and TKO are both wins?

What I want to know is who at SBG is making Conor fight? who is actually giving him an ass whopping and making Conor feel really intense pressure. Does anyone actually fight back there? are they scared too.

Make no mistakes about it Khabib has taken literally hundreds of ass whoopings of Cormier. and thats why he has no wilt and quit inside him, he don't feel LW's pressure in fights. But Conor just wilts and quits anytime someone starts fighting back. Conor has a lot of quit inside him, and I feel its because no one is pushing him in training, they all punching bags and awful fighters

I saw 10 days before UFC 229, Khabib tweeted a pic of him and Cormier training, saying "really really crazy hard training with champ champ DC, thank you". BUT Conor's coach tweeted pics of him training with a guy whos MMA record is 7-13 and only fights at local MMA events

Does spankings from Dillion Danis count? <LatsRickStory>

Conor knows how to punch and look pretty he doesn't know how to fight that much was evident with all that fence grabbing, glove hooking, shorts snatching, toe clenching the cage. that's a sign of a man who doesn't allow himself to get grinded in training and put in uncomfortable positions until he becomes comfortable. He never had a aura for me he's been Irish lucky till this point.

Fuck, I wish I was Irish. That's a hell of a lot of luck.

I mean to be a dual champion out of the UFC, make it into the UFC, win all of your fights often in devastating fashion, win the belt dethroning a p4p GOAT, and then moving up a weight class and winning ANOTHER belt.

So fucking lucky, those Irish

Harsh dude. You are depressing the huggers.

Agreed 100%.

That's why I'm thinking either Nate 3 or Aldo 2 is next for Conor at LW. Or possibly Pettis.

At this point I think even Pettis is not an option

It would be a good fight n Conor might actually have a good chance at winning, however there’s no way it can be a ppv main event n don’t think Conor will settle for anything less

Like I said his only option now (not including a superfight) is rematch/title eliminator vs Nate or Aldo, maybe even Poirier if he wins his next fight

I say this as a fan of Conor but the world does not revolve around Conor. Conor lost to Khabib because Khabib is an animal. Any version of Conor would probably not have won this fight. Conor is still a great fighter.

Something no one in MMA has ever done and something Conor only did to Aldo? No wonder @Theproof liked your post it's really fucking stupid. I thought he hated Conor more than anyone, now he thinks Conor KO's Nate in a rematch? Make up your mind bud. According to one judge in the 2nd fight, Conor is 1-3-1 in his last 5 fights.

Nate has lost all my respect for being such a crybaby. I wouldnt mind seeing him knocked out even if it's at the hands mcnugget

People act like there is NO CHANCE Conor could ever make 145 again, which I think is ridiculous

If he really put effort into dieting and shedding some muscle, I think he could do it and potentially return to form
I'm sure he could do it too, his last few fights he has not even been weighing 155, he was 153 and then 154.5. I believe he can go back to FW. But not gonna lie I kind want him to stay at LW to see more ass whoppings haha :D :D

Conor is worth 130 million. He can buy his aura!

I guess we're pretending the Alvarez fight didnt happen now?
Or is this the Eddie is a can narrative. I can never really keep up with Conor hater's, they're all over the map.

I was complementing Conor, I said he’s probably around number 5 at lightweight. You can not argue against him not having one punch KO power, he didn’t KO Alvarez. Alvarez isn’t a huge lightweight. That was a great performance but I don’t see I’m clearing out lightweight like he did featherweight.

They'll put him against Pettis to build him back up. Only thing is, if it goes past 2 rounds Conman will end up McTapping.

Back