Conor has officially lost his aura. He's finished

tenor.gif

Khabib is the absolute worst stylistic matchup for him. He is still dangerous and I think could give Cucuy real problems. I don't think he's done but I also don't think his future fights will be quite as big of production considering he's lost his last two that featured a ton of buildup.

I think you guys are being way too hard on Ginger.

I see him beating many guys in the top 10 at 155.

What I want to know is who at SBG is making Conor fight? who is actually giving him an ass whopping and making Conor feel really intense pressure. Does anyone actually fight back there? are they scared too.

Make no mistakes about it Khabib has taken literally hundreds of ass whoopings of Cormier. and thats why he has no wilt and quit inside him, he don't feel LW's pressure in fights. But Conor just wilts and quits anytime someone starts fighting back. Conor has a lot of quit inside him, and I feel its because no one is pushing him in training, they all punching bags and awful fighters

I saw 10 days before UFC 229, Khabib tweeted a pic of him and Cormier training, saying "really really crazy hard training with champ champ DC, thank you". BUT Conor's coach tweeted pics of him training with a guy whos MMA record is 7-13 and only fights at local MMA events

Conor is training with bigger n better version of khabib on daily basis = Dillon danis

Yeah but any Conor fight is headlining a major UFC PPV.

That's why he can't fight guys like Vick.

UFC 240: McGregor vs Vick sounds ridiculous.

That’s the problem for Conor now

He talked his way to main event status n didn’t really have the chance to test himself vs top lw

Now as the top draw he can’t just go face some gatekeeper.

He either has to face top contenders in title eliminators or money fights vs guys like gsp or Anderson

That’s the problem for Conor now

He talked his way to main event status n didn’t really have the chance to test himself vs top lw

Now as the top draw he can’t just go face some gatekeeper.

He either has to face top contenders in title eliminators or money fights vs guys like gsp or Anderson

Agreed 100%.

That's why I'm thinking either Nate 3 or Aldo 2 is next for Conor at LW. Or possibly Pettis.

Conor's choices

Fight Khabib for a big payday but know you will get mauled again

Fight Diaz again for a lesser payday and probably still lose.

I don't think Conor was even that good.

Who has he beat?

Aldo - He got in to his head and caught him whilst he stupidly rushing in

Alvarez - He is now fighting for some bush league MMA comp, One FC or something

Diaz - The DIaz brothers are good but not that good plus he lost his fight against nate and scrapped home on his second fight.

His supporters are a bunch of 18 year old WWE followers and drunken Irish goons.

<mma3><{hughesimpress}><SelenaWow>

Over rated
Under rated

Much of both....
I prefer the terms, polarising and divisive.

LW is a really tough division for him, he needs to go back to FW. He has 95% of his career at FW and he enjoyed fighting tiny men. Against anyone his own size he is just taking an ass whopping. What is Joe Duffy ranked? like number 24, and He tapped Conor like a fool in about 20 seconds, Conor would struggle with most of the guys in the division.

Conor better not fight Tony next, it would be a huge mistake, he would be totally gassed after a few minutes with a guy like Tony, it would be embarrassing to watch, he would be done after 2-3 minutes. Tony is so intense and totally nuts and has best cardio in UFC in any weightclass, its a squash match, shouldn't be sanctioned.

People act like there is NO CHANCE Conor could ever make 145 again, which I think is ridiculous

If he really put effort into dieting and shedding some muscle, I think he could do it and potentially return to form

Conor beats every single lightweight not named Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Conor beats every single featherweight in any league.

Gonna be tough to come back after this. Be fights someone else,everyone knows his daddy khabib is the champ now. He fights khabib again right now,gets smeshed.

Honestly,looking back,he was always intimidated by khabib. He had to do crazy shit like throw a dolly into a bus in hopes of standing up to a guy like this.

Now,its worse.

Conor will piece Tony apart let's be real
I can see it, Conor ain't done because he lost to Khabib, that's ridiculous. Conor never rush in, when he tags you, he pieces you up with accurate shots, then you're out. If you rush Tony, bad things happens ( Pettis for exemple ) not saying Conor is the better fighter, but either could win. Tony vs Khabib is absolutely the fight we need tho.

Back