Conor has officially lost his aura. He's finished

If his opponents aint leaping into his fist face first, he aint knocking out no body.

pillowfists

He never had an aura to begin with.

He's always had the same glaring weaknesses.

I think he still has a good chance at beating Tony - that's a fight to make, but only if Conor is still serious about fighting at the top level.
Khabib or Lee would wrestlefuck him again.
He already flaked from fighting Tony. Was supposed new year card.

And tony would gas him in first and sub his ass in second, would go about like barboza fight/w tony

I'm not sure what finished means. He's still going to earn a shitload of money more and have some big fights.

I'll tell you what he didn't do - defend a title. There is an argument that he really was never that good. That it was hype and mind games and he really was never the most skilled fighter in the division.
Yet he beat the ones that were at the top....it wasnt him that pulled out of the RDA fight as well....keep on hating.

I was complementing Conor, I said he’s probably around number 5 at lightweight. You can not argue against him not having one punch KO power, he didn’t KO Alvarez. Alvarez isn’t a huge lightweight. That was a great performance but I don’t see I’m clearing out lightweight like he did featherweight.
Nobody cares about what you see. they care about what hes done. He beat the number one guy for the belt, then he lost to someone and dropped his belt so that means he's number 2. pretty simple shit. rankings arent rocket science.

It doesn't stop there, Conor can't even be his usual cocky, brash self anymore because he just got straight up embarassed. Just imagine a reporter asking him "Where do you rank yourself among the P4P greats?", before he'd say "You're looking at the P4P fookin best". Now? Wtf is he going to say? A humble McGregor is a broken McGregor, he'd rather retire then be that way.

Nobody cares about what you see. they care about what hes done. He beat the number one guy for the belt, then he lost to someone and dropped his belt so that means he's number 2. pretty simple shit. rankings arent rocket science.
Incorrect. He beat a guy who was ranked #4 (generously) in the current rankings, hadn't fought in 2 years, then came back and got absolutely starched at a weight he has only fought at once before. This does not earn him the #2 spot. There is an eye test too, its not a pure mechanics thing. I think hes #4-5 and I think just about every MMA journalist would agree with that. If you think he could handle the size, pressure, and power of Lee you are high. T ferg toys with him. Khabib already boringly starched him. So, yea 4 or 5. The thing that got truly exposed and I think will never change is the myth of his KO power. He doesnt hit hard. Just precise, and in flurries. People can't be logical when it comes to discussing Conor. But its pretty clear he isn't elite or able to be champion at 55. So, I am not sure what he does from here. If Khabib doesn't give him a rematch, Conor's best bet is to try and challenge for the 45 belt. He might get lucky and win it and then he is back to being a champ and holding some modicum of mystique. But I am so tired of him. The lead up to his fight was like no other he has ever had. He was desperate and it was pathetic. He never would have been this popular if all the other fight lead ups were this cringeworthy/disgusting

Incorrect. He beat a guy who was ranked #4 (generously) in the current rankings, hadn't fought in 2 years, then came back and got absolutely starched at a weight he has only fought at once before. This does not earn him the #2 spot. There is an eye test too, its not a pure mechanics thing. I think hes #4-5 and I think just about every MMA journalist would agree with that. If you think he could handle the size, pressure, and power of Lee you are high. T ferg toys with him. Khabib already boringly starched him. So, yea 4 or 5. The thing that got truly exposed and I think will never change is the myth of his KO power. He doesnt hit hard. Just precise, and in flurries. People can't be logical when it comes to discussing Conor. But its pretty clear he isn't elite or able to be champion at 55. So, I am not sure what he does from here. If Khabib doesn't give him a rematch, Conor's best bet is to try and challenge for the 45 belt. He might get lucky and win it and then he is back to being a champ and holding some modicum of mystique. But I am so tired of him. The lead up to his fight was like no other he has ever had. He was desperate and it was pathetic. He never would have been this popular if all the other fight lead ups were this cringeworthy/disgusting

I'm not reading that wall of text. The champ is the champ, he's number 1.

It doesn't stop there, Conor can't even be his usual cocky, brash self anymore because he just got straight up embarassed. Just imagine a reporter asking him "Where do you rank yourself among the P4P greats?", before he'd say "You're looking at the P4P fookin best". Now? Wtf is he going to say? A humble McGregor is a broken McGregor, he'd rather retire then be that way.
Yea, see my response above. This Conor was not the same brash Conor from his other fights. This was a desperate disgusting Conor who only delighted his nuthuggers. The casual fans who watched everything he did were completely turned off by these embarassing antics. And yea, the only fight that makes sense to Conor is to challenge for the 145 belt. He doesn't deserve a Khabib rematch, nor can he sling any of his bs in the leadup to that fight

I'm not reading that wall of text. The champ is the champ, he's number 1.
great participation in the forum. Thinking Conor is #1 contender at 155 is just digging your head in the sand. Take a deep breath and inhale all that sand jackass

I don't believe he will stick around for a long time. It is way too early to have a Khabib rematch. If he loses; I doubt his brand will ever recover. A lot of UFC fighters lose their immediate rematches for title. The new result rarely changes much from the original results. Joanna, Silva, Wonderboy are some examples. The Nate and Mcgregor fight is interesting in terms of regular immediate rematches but Diaz is unique in that he is good but he is never improving. His gameplan will never change and he will never adapt to try to win a fight. He will eat every leg kick and get taken down.

So he didn't lose it the last time? This is the final straw?

great participation in the forum. Thinking Conor is #1 contender at 155 is just digging your head in the sand. Take a deep breath and inhale all that sand jackass
whoa whoa whoa you fucking idiot, where the fuck did i say conor was the number 1 contender. please don't put words in my mouth to fit your bullshit narrative. Show me fucking anywhere I said that. Good luck, because i didn't.

haha you're a banned Conor hater, why did i even reply to your created yesterday account. lol calling out my forum participation when you can't even log into your real account, fucking loser.....

Since when Conor has an aura............just a lousy intimidating technique to try to get into his opponent head. If he fight others opponent without going through the Pre fight-insulting session, I'm sure he will have trouble with few top fighter in the Lightweight division.

And yet you can't stop yourself from making a thread about him everyday.

Back