Joanna Jedrzejczyk At 125 Pounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I'm well aware of how the fight ended. However, that was what, 8 years ago when Carmouche had barely started her career? Yeah. If you understand skill matchups you'll know why Liz isn't an easy fight for anyone at 125, even Valentina.
Fair play, I should've paid more attention to the 125 qualifier. I had assumed you meant it would be competitive simply because Shevchenko has a recorded "loss" against Carmouche, because that "loss" gets thrown around here a lot.

My mistake.

You are just making a goof out of yourself.
She's looking straight, her chin isn't tucked.

That's not what the tape is showing. You are just making shit up. Go watch Valentina's KB and MT fights.

I've probably watched more of Valentina's fights than anyone else on this board, same thing with Joanna. The fact that you can't recognize good footwork is your problem, not mine.

Oh yeah? Then what's that:

You are just making a goof out of yourself.

lol, You have no clue wtf you talking about.

Uh-huh. Countered on the chin over her jab by Tecia Torres.

iAOb4lZ.jpg

In a hundred fights Joanna's weak chin only appeared at the second Gadelha fight and disappeared after Rose 1, coincidentally or not this coincides with her relationship with the New Age nutritionists.

She sacked them after Rose 1, where she was actually putting on weight during fight week and had to resort to a ridiculous water cut to make 115. Really she should have pulled out, but she was on ppv points and maybe wanted a slice of that GSP action.

Btw those three MT fights with Shevchenko happened before she served her apprenticeship with Hoost.

i dont care for WMMA so u wont see me excited for this fight. i dont care who wins this

ill pick valentina despite that horrendous gun tattoo, because joanna is annoying and is even more overrated than val is
Who cares for WMMA?

I've probably watched more of Valentina's fights than anyone else on this board, same thing with Joanna. The fact that you can't recognize good footwork is your problem, not mine.

I never said her footwork is bad. I said it's basic, and nothing Joanna can't handle.

Uh-huh. Countered on the chin over her jab by Tecia Torres.

you just got caught and now you are cherry picking shit. Technique is not always executed perfectly. I just shown you evidence that joanna in fact tucks her chin with the jab. Keep japping the foolishness.

She sacked them after Rose 1, where she was actually putting on weight during fight week and had to resort to a ridiculous water cut to make 115.
That weight cut excuse is so laughable. Joanna had been cutting 20 lbs ever since she joined the UFC, and the moment she lost, all of a sudden she had a bad weight cut.

it really wasnt close and the lot of people who thought she won know nothing about how MMA is scored.

Of the 15 rounds that could be scored, the judges gave TWELVE of them to Rose..

thats not close.. thats almost a shutout

How could they give 12 rounds to Rose when they only fought 10? Am I missing a third fight somewhere?

as for the fight, it wont even be competitive..

50-45 Shevchenko comfortably.

Maybe Shev should have fought the 125'er that she was lined up to fight instead of ducking her and fighting a strawweight

She was lined up to fight JJ first. A fact that you ignore. Like you ignore every fact that does not suit the bullshit you post.

She fought one of the best fighters in WMMA (Nunes) twice, but she "ducks" someone who is 3-2 in a lower weight class. It takes a special sort of stupid combined with utter dishonesty to shit post on that level.

Well done.

Saved for future clowning.

125'er who was lined up for Shev got rushed to the hospital, get your facts straight.

Also, JJ is a natural 125'er

Read more of his posts. He does not really care about the facts. After you call him on his bullshit enough, he will put you on ignore.

She was lined up to fight JJ first. A fact that you ignore. Like you ignore every fact that does not suit the bullshit you post.

She fought one of the best fighters in WMMA (Nunes) twice, but she "ducks" someone who is 3-2 in a lower weight class. It takes a special sort of stupid combined with utter dishonesty to shit post on that level.

Well done.
I thought he was being sarcastic...

@dimspace , do you honestly think that Shevchenko was ducking a TUF fighter?

Saved for future clowning.

125'er who was lined up for Shev got rushed to the hospital, get your facts straight.

Also, JJ is a natural 125'er
No she didn't. She's fighting on the same card as planned but now against roxy

Where did you pull your facts from? Out of your arse?

I thought he was being sarcastic...

@dimspace , do you honestly think that Shevchenko was ducking a TUF fighter?
Shev spent the whole year crying about nicco not signing contracts sticking her etc.

So it's ironic that as soon as she's lined up to fight at msg she takes an age to sign the contract and then gets out of the fight.

If val is allowed to spend the best part of a year talking bollocks and whining I reckon I should be allowed at least a month :)

People realise those fights were genuinely 10-12 years ago (2006-2008), right?

Evidently not. Neither fighter is the same fighter. This could be used to help build a story line for promotional purposes, but that is all.

Shev spent the whole year crying about nicco not signing contracts sticking her etc.

So it's ironic that as soon as she's lined up to fight at msg she takes an age to sign the contract and then gets out of the fight.

If val is allowed to spend the best part of a year talking bollocks and whining I reckon I should be allowed at least a month :)

You have done it your entire time here. And you run away when called on it.

Back