Conor still is the third greatest of all time

Eddie wasn't a dominant champion, he hadn't defended the title once.

GSP, Anderson, Fedor, beat the best that was thrown at them time and time again, even once they aged they continued to test themselves.

Conor never had the drive to be the greatest, he took his money and disappeared instead of building a legacy

I don't blame him, if you don't need to get punched in the head for a living, don't.

He could have been one of the greats, but we'll never know

Well said ...

Conor is quite possibly the greatest Juggernaut the UFC has ever seen, just tore through 15 or so guys in 2 rounds or less. Amazing.

Third greatest? Wtf. There is no such thing. Sounds like a participation trophy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Only fuckbois hate Conor. He's entertaining. Take your girly personal feelings towards fighters you don't know and shove it up your loose bum

Not many GOAT lists will include a man with zero title defenses over his career.

I’ve seen him get beaten up in 3 of his last 4 fights now so idk why I’d put him on a GOAT list.

It’s kinda like you meant to be talking about DC, the man who defended his belt then took a fight against the most dominant HW ever KO’d him inside of 1 round and is now defending the HW belt

He’s the most hyped fighter ever but no where near the GOAT, not even top 5 LW

3v8e1qkgvks11.jpg

<Lmaoo><45>

Only fuckbois hate Conor. He's entertaining. Take your girly personal feelings towards fighters you don't know and shove it up your loose bum

Nothing about this fight lead up was entertaining. He was a human embarrassment. And in the history of major sporting events, there has never ever been a team/person who has gone this far and above with smack talk, whom then proceeded to lose that decidedly. What a great distinction to have. The man proved himself a super fraud, who only got to where he was through his (previous) gift of gab and protection from Uncle Dana; but is in no way worthy of calling himself the God he thinks he is. So, yea, he deserves all the derision he gets and more. And the people that claim he is entertaining? and that he is rich so who cares? That's a ridiculous charade. This man rode to the top on claims he was super human as an MMA fighter. Now its because hes a great business man? If you were intelligent you would be annoyed at what a fraud he is and how he duped all of you into getting him rich falsely. His 2 biggest $ making fights he got absolutely murdered. Im sorry there is absolutely no honor in this

Fedor
GSP
Conor

No one in the history of the UFC, other than Sakuraba in PRIDE, had balls to go up a weight class to fight a dominant champion, aside from BJ Penn, but even then, BJ Penn wasn't on paper such outmatched opponent against GSP, though he got his shit pushed in in that fight. Not to mention, he beat an all time great in Aldo, and he's doing it in an era of USADA.

He came off from a two year lay off, against the dominant undefeated champion in a weight class above, that was the worst match up on paper for him.

I mean, I am not really even a fan of Conor. But I have been into MMA long enough to see a greatness when I see one. People might criticize Conor, and I think it's fair that Conor definitely stepped over the line in his shit talking against Khabib, but if you ask me, it's Khabib who comes off more like a thug to me by far and it got nothing to do with his religion.

I thought Conor shouldn't take the fight. He did. He lost. Not sure where his career is headed, and I don't like his antics or anything, but he's a true fighter, and a true friend who flies across the world to back up his friend in need, which I think is pretty cool, I mean, how many milionaires do you know who would do that?

This guy says "he's not a fan of Conor" and then proceeds to slurp conors balls, painting Conor as "the loyal friend" and overall just a great guy

No way in hell he's anywhere near top 3.

First this whole bs with 2 years off. That's his fuckin fault, khabib and Tony called him out countless times. Besides, with all the cash, he had every possible asset, including the fact that he flew in chechen wrestlers first class, housed them in 5 star hotels. How many other fighters have that advantage?

Kavanaugh said after the fight, they were very well prepared. Conor boasted at the presser about how ready he was.

Guy doesnt defend belt, & now it's used as an excuse, fuckin hilarious.

With all that said, I am sorry but if you get your ass beat that badly, absolutely humiliated... after talking all that shit...you ain't no goat. Maybe top 15

Nothing about this fight lead up was entertaining. He was a human embarrassment. And in the history of major sporting events, there has never ever been a team/person who has gone this far and above with smack talk, whom then proceeded to lose that decidedly. What a great distinction to have. The man proved himself a super fraud, who only got to where he was through his (previous) gift of gab, protection from Uncle Dana, but in now way worthy of calling himself the God he thinks he is. So, yea, he deserves all the derision he gets and more. And the people that claim he is entertaining? and that he is rich so who cares? Thats ridiculous charade. This man road to the top on claims he was super human as an MMA fighter. Now its because hes a great business man. If you were intelligent you would be annoyed at what a fraud he is and how he duped all of you into getting him rich falsely. His 2 biggest $ making fights he got absolutely murdered in. Im sorry there is absolutely no honor in this
That mouth gets people to watch and people paid. Look at people like you getting so upset and invested they still type up a wall of shit and bitch after all this time. GG conor

That mouth gets people to watch and people paid. Look at people like you getting so upset and invested they still type up a wall of shit and bitch after all this time. GG conor
All this time? It's been a week duuuuude. And I am responding to other posts that people are creating. And I never said his mouth wasn't entertaining. It was, up until the Mayweather and Khabib fight. I used to be a big Conor fan. Then he changed and became a complete fraud. It's pedantic and insulting to say "that mouth gets people to watch" If you think his disgusting and ridiculous smack talk this fight is what led to 2.4 mill ppv, then you are a moron. He got a few extra people to watch that weren't already going to watch. He is still riding the old Conor wave. But that all crumbled when he was starched

Simple question,

What goat do you know, in any field...

That cheated as much as Conor did in that match, with the ref giving him carte blanche....

and still got the living daylights beaten outta him.. ??

How GOATs tap.
52oH.gif

How McTapper taps.
giphy.gif

Conor03.gif

There is no comparison.

All this time? It's been a week duuuuude. And I am responding to other posts that people are creating. And I never said his mouth wasn't entertaining. It was, up until the Mayweather and Khabib fight. I used to be a big Conor fan. Then he changed and became a complete fraud. It's pedantic and insulting to say "that mouth gets people to watch" If you think his disgusting and ridiculous smack talk this fight is what led to 2.4 mill ppv, then you are a moron. He got a few extra people to watch that weren't already going to watch. He is still riding the old Conor wave. But that all crumbled when he was starched
Who gives a fuck? Last shit on my mind. I'm ready for 230.

Lol not bad, got a chuckle out of me and I'm well known as a deadly serious man.

Back