Conor still is the third greatest of all time

GSP in your top 3

Dead giveaway that it's a troll. And missing Jones and Anderson. Damn son try harder next time.

This guy says "he's not a fan of Conor" and then proceeds to slurp conors balls, painting Conor as "the loyal friend" and overall just a great guy

No way in hell he's anywhere near top 3.

First this whole bs with 2 years off. That's his fuckin fault, khabib and Tony called him out countless times. Besides, with all the cash, he had every possible asset, including the fact that he flew in chechen wrestlers first class, housed them in 5 star hotels. How many other fighters have that advantage?

Kavanaugh said after the fight, they were very well prepared. Conor boasted at the presser about how ready he was.

Guy doesnt defend belt, & now it's used as an excuse, fuckin hilarious.

With all that said, I am sorry but if you get your ass beat that badly, absolutely humiliated... after talking all that shit...you ain't no goat. Maybe top 15

The "Loyal friend coming to save his buddy" is pretty funny since he was a day late and a dollar short. Khabib said his piece, never really did anything but scare Artem and it was over long before Conor "flew across an ocean to protect him" Lol.

Fedor
GSP
Conor

No one in the history of the UFC, other than Sakuraba in PRIDE, had balls to go up a weight class to fight a dominant champion, aside from BJ Penn, but even then, BJ Penn wasn't on paper such outmatched opponent against GSP, though he got his shit pushed in in that fight. Not to mention, he beat an all time great in Aldo, and he's doing it in an era of USADA.

He came off from a two year lay off, against the dominant undefeated champion in a weight class above, that was the worst match up on paper for him.

I mean, I am not really even a fan of Conor. But I have been into MMA long enough to see a greatness when I see one. People might criticize Conor, and I think it's fair that Conor definitely stepped over the line in his shit talking against Khabib, but if you ask me, it's Khabib who comes off more like a thug to me by far and it got nothing to do with his religion.

I thought Conor shouldn't take the fight. He did. He lost. Not sure where his career is headed, and I don't like his antics or anything, but he's a true fighter, and a true friend who flies across the world to back up his friend in need, which I think is pretty cool, I mean, how many milionaires do you know who would do that?
He is a great fighter with lots of impressive wins, but no he is not TOP 3, not even close. Even if you exclude steroid cheats, he is lucky to make top 10

No one in the history of the UFC, other than Sakuraba in PRIDE, had balls to go up a weight class to fight a dominant champion, aside from BJ Penn, but even then, BJ Penn wasn't on paper such outmatched opponent against GSP, though he got his shit pushed in in that fight.

Conor never went up in weight. He's a natural lightweight. He fought another lightweight at welterweight because they both couldn't be bothered to cut. I'm so tired of this argument.

Lol not even top 3

Aldo has the same amount of UFC title defenses as Conor has FW wins in the UFC
Not top 3? Then who? Aldo would be my first choice too but i have a hard time ranking him above the guy that starched him in 13 seconds. Conor tore through the FW division to capture the belt.
I can see the argument though.

Fedor
GSP
Conor

No one in the history of the UFC, other than Sakuraba in PRIDE, had balls to go up a weight class to fight a dominant champion, aside from BJ Penn, but even then, BJ Penn wasn't on paper such outmatched opponent against GSP, though he got his shit pushed in in that fight. Not to mention, he beat an all time great in Aldo, and he's doing it in an era of USADA.

He came off from a two year lay off, against the dominant undefeated champion in a weight class above, that was the worst match up on paper for him.

I mean, I am not really even a fan of Conor. But I have been into MMA long enough to see a greatness when I see one. People might criticize Conor, and I think it's fair that Conor definitely stepped over the line in his shit talking against Khabib, but if you ask me, it's Khabib who comes off more like a thug to me by far and it got nothing to do with his religion.

I thought Conor shouldn't take the fight. He did. He lost. Not sure where his career is headed, and I don't like his antics or anything, but he's a true fighter, and a true friend who flies across the world to back up his friend in need, which I think is pretty cool, I mean, how many milionaires do you know who would do that?
B478DAD8-429C-4B90-B8EA-4E2BB69FC538.jpeg

GOATs Goat.

Connie no goatie soo no.

He's not even a top 3 current LW, much less all time, much less p4p.

Not top 3? Then who? Aldo would be my first choice too but i have a hard time ranking him above the guy that starched him in 13 seconds. Conor tore through the FW division to capture the belt.
I can see the argument though.

Aldo
Faber
Kid
Holloway

PPV sales and money doesn't make you a better fighter

Aldo
Faber
Kid
Holloway

PPV sales and money doesn't make you a better fighter
No but beating a fighter in the cage makes you a better fighter. Mcgregor has beat two of the fighters on your list.

No but beating a fighter in the cage makes you a better fighter. Mcgregor has beat two of the fighters on your list.

So by your definition...

Artemij Sitenjov is a better fighter than Conor Mcgregor?

Dennis Hallman is a better fighter than Matt Hughes?

John Dodson is a better fighter than TJ Dillashaw?

It's called body of work, those fighters I named have it, Conor doesn't.

So by your definition...

Artemij Sitenjov is a better fighter than Conor Mcgregor?

Dennis Hallman is a better fighter than Matt Hughes?

John Dodson is a better fighter than TJ Dillashaw?

It's called body of work, those fighters I named have it, Conor doesn't.
Thats fair but theres also accomplishments. First simultaneous double champ means something. His win over Aldo was as decisive as possible and before that Aldo was the unquestionable GOAT ..... meh, ill agree to put Aldo in that spot. But Conor does get an honorable mention. Certainly above Holloway.

TS should be on a disability pension for that comment

Thats fair but theres also accomplishments. First simultaneous double champ means something. His win over Aldo was as decisive as possible and before that Aldo was the unquestionable GOAT ..... meh, ill agree to put Aldo in that spot. But Conor does get an honorable mention. Certainly above Holloway.
Being a double champ means nothing when talking about the FW division, especially when he didn't defend the FW title. Defending the title is the accomplishment in the division, that's why all those guys are ahead and will forever be ahead of Mcgregor in the Greatest FW of all time debate.

He's an entertaining fighter, but he doesn't deserve to be in the debate with these guys. They've risked their belts and retained them, Conor Mcgregor doesn't risk anything.

think about what you are saying but even if Conman never got stripped he at this time will actually have 0 title defences lol .And your talking goat ROFLMAO . GOaT OF TRASH TALKERS .. is that a thing , well it should be Delusional much OP

Back