Joanna Jedrzejczyk At 125 Pounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I never said her footwork is bad. I said it's basic, and nothing Joanna can't handle.

you just got caught and now you are cherry picking shit. Technique is not always executed perfectly. I just shown you evidence that joanna in fact tucks her chin with the jab. Keep japping the foolishness.

these are 2 highly skilled woman , this is a great fight. im surprised there is anything to bitch about

these are 2 highly skilled woman , this is a great fight. im surprised there is anything to bitch about

yeah i wanna see it in 2018 since that whole Muay Thai narrative of Valentina being levels about Joanna

was like a decade ago and both got better

Have no interest in the fight against valentina, shes already been beaten by her 3 times in muay thai which is her strongest point. Its not like she has some amazing ground game that changes everything. Valentina is just better she trained with rose to beat joanna the 1st time. She pretty much has her number.

She walks around at 140. She is not a small girl. Off training, her legs are thick. She is fighting in a weight class far too below her natural.

Have no interest in the fight against valentina, shes already been beaten by her 3 times in muay thai which is her strongest point. Its not like she has some amazing ground game that changes everything. Valentina is just better she trained with rose to beat joanna the 1st time. She pretty much has her number.
I also think Shevchenko is just naturally a more powerful woman, in her general build. She is i think 5'5" and is quite THICK and powerful looking. I think she has a lot of physical strength. Ask Julianna Pena what she thinks!

If Shev gets Joanna down, i think she will out-grapple her and overpower her and Shev is just vicious and nasty with her Ground-and-pound.

Khabib i notice on his GnP throws 99% punches (rather than elbows) from some height usually (if he can).
Shevchenko tends to throw NASTY elbows in close that are very damaging and usually cut up her opponent. I always think that if you can, hard elbows are more damaging than punches on the ground. They'll cut up an opponent and i think demoralize them more quickly.

I just don't think any 125lb fighter can contend with Shevchenko on the ground. She is fuc*ing brutal. Joanna has a leaner frame, taller, good leg strength but for upper-body power Shevchenko is just on another level I think. And she's not nice at all when she has got you where she wants you.

karolina isnt as hot as joanna
R8mplVt.gif

She'll look more attractive once Sijara Eubanks kicks her head off

pA525KA2hlsyXTlOEVryRgWmGvcEbq_XTA64f9xYioCUra1b92oQihSad9egCbtd9lV7ijUl7S43Wxf-BPMNr6uSWuKSqFag_QG5keya9GVXTfYYnnWcBuk4BZ96a7o45mgiq0K9S_zivWq4OWAWGH8xHzuAJMo=w500-h262-nc

Her division.

its kinda fucked though right

we got somebody who challenged for the title at 135 and almost won vs somebody who has lost at 115 pounds two times

And JJ already lost 3 times to Valentina in MT.

If Joanna drops ATT and goes back to Poland, she should beat Valentina. ATT has ruined Joanna' KO potential.

Can't win the title at 115 pounds... so let's fuckin move up and automatically challenge for a title at a heavier weight.

makes perfect fucking sense
Hey could be worst.
You know that.

Hey could be worst.
You know that.
Yup, I guess it's not nearly as bad as Jones getting a title shot after busting for Roids in back to back fights, then snitching his way back

was hoping to see pics of Joanna over 125lbs in tight outfts

Then why isn't Karolina like that?
Because not all people are the same. It's not like every Polish person is cut from the same cloth. But Joanna's attitude is not uncommon here, and quite frankly isn't even what they'd consider "annoying" or "rude". It's just matter-of-fact (over confident at times) and slightly demanding sounding. The polish language and bodylanguage comes off that way sometimes if you're not used to it.

I found her more annoying until I moved here. Although to be fair to her, the handful of times I worked with her she was nothing but kind and had a pretty solid sense of humor.

Honestly, I hope she's very comfortable and stronger at that class, because Valentina herself is a killer and there's some big women in that division "Blonde" fighter is really tall and fought at Bantamweight, Eubanks missed weight already, Modafferi has fought as high as Featherweight and open weight bouts, Carmuche is ripped like Ubereem and fought at Bantamweight too. Joanna will probably have a small size disadvantage against those ladies, but her skill makes up for it.

Just very glad Joanna VS Valentina is happening after all, sorry for the other flyweights, but this bout is very much needed to out the division on the map.

Moving down is one thing... it is considered stepping down in competition.

Moving up means moving up in competition. You're fighting bigger stronger people when you couldn't beat people your own size.

But yea, since there's NO ONE in the division... I guess it is what it is

The UFC should just can WMMA at this point. 2 of the divisions have no fighters
Whittaker.

Also people think she won't trashtalk, guess what she already said she will KO Shev, and that she is real "Bullet" not Valentina, because she thinks her fighting style suits better nickname "Bullet", lol.

Whittaker.

Also people think she won't trashtalk, guess what she already said she will KO Shev, and that she is real "Bullet" not Valentina, because she thinks her fighting style suits better nickname "Bullet", lol.
Thanks for pointing out 1 or 2 examples. That clearly proves that moving up is easier than moving down.

Idiot. Obviously there are exceptions. Rumble, Whittaker, Anderson (from WW)... but more often than not... Guys move down to face easier competition.

Thanks for pointing out 1 or 2 examples. That clearly proves that moving up is easier than moving down.

Idiot. Obviously there are exceptions. Rumble, Whittaker, Anderson (from WW)... but more often than not... Guys move down to face easier competition.
There's plenty of fighters who moved up in boxing and mma and had success.
Floyd, Manny, Lomachenko, Conor, DC, Whittaker, just last few years, and I could give another dozens of examples. You talking about exceptions....1 out of 2 examples, lol.
You're ignorant or just trolling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back