Media Khabib hasn't earned the right to dictate

Hey Mar, are there are good grappling tournaments in Tijuana? I live in San Marcos and once in a while I drive to Ensenada.

Right a padded record.

Anyone can build up like 15 non-UFC wins in their own country especially Dagestan

Even other fighters like El Cucuy called his record padded when it was like 25-0

You look at all of the fights and in his 10th fight for example or aroundabout 10th and he was fighting guys that had 2 fights.
You know what's really important is who he beat in that 27th fight. That sting you're feeling is pride fuckin' with you.

Does the boxing world even really know who Habib is?

More importantly... do they CARE?

This isn’t Conor we’re talking about here. Win or lose, that dude has star power however offensive that may be to your delicate sensibilities.
Who told you I have delicate sensibilities?

Conor fans splooge their soiled sweatpants when Conor dictates.

So the guy who just ran Conor over like a mangy cat in the road should get to dictate.

You know what's really important is who he beat in that 27th fight. That sting you're feeling is pride fuckin' with you.
I don't feel any sting, Ferguson is the rightful champ and the UFC cost him big time by not being in control of health and safety leaving a loose cable that injured him at the mandatory pre fight media.

Khabib wasn't cutting right at UFC 209 and would've got smashed off Tony if he didnt pull out and is living off of this flaw by the UFC that gave him a belt.

It's a fact that Khabib's pre-UFC record is basically v Cabbies in Dagestan, like 1 of 2 Khabibs pre UFC fights were v people with one win and one loss even when he was on between 5 and 12 fights

Luckily Ferguson is a warrior who took this hit on the chin instead of a crier like Chiesa

conor fans -- He just beat the tar out of the biggest hype job in the sports world.

He can do what the fuck he wants and demands - he has nothing to prove.

I love to hate. You on the other hand cant accept that your idol lost, and thats what makes it so much fun. You're a sulky little shitcunt that gets so insanely triggered. If you were a man about it most of us wouldn't bother. Conor is a horrible person but its his fans that have almost ruined the sport and sherdog by being unbearable gronks. Khabib blessed your bum life.
Im insanely triggered? Take a second and read what you just wrote.
Once again, Pot...meet kettle.
Jesus youre stupid

I don't feel any sting, Ferguson is the rightful champ and the UFC cost him big time by not being in control of health and safety leaving a loose cable that injured him at the mandatory pre fight media.

Khabib wasn't cutting right at UFC 209 and would've got smashed off Tony if he didnt pull out and is living off of this flaw by the UFC that gave him a belt.

It's a fact that Khabib's pre-UFC record is basically v Cabbies in Dagestan, like 1 of 2 Khabibs pre UFC fights were v people with one win and one loss even when he was on between 5 and 12 fights

Luckily Ferguson is a warrior who took this hit on the chin instead of a crier like Chiesa
That's a beautiful short story you wrote there, part fiction, part fantasy and all tragedy. If Tony was the champ he'd have Khabib's belt. I'm sure he'll get the next shot and you seem pretty certain of the outcome so let the fight take place, cheer your guy on and take his loss like a man if you are one.

I hate when old ass dudes wear xxl button shirts. Looks ridic.

Him and Floyd made 400k ppv in their respective fights before McGregor.. so its kinda pointless

Last edited:
Khabib is just pouring salt in Conor's wounds. Conor is under his baby blanket quoting Nate Diaz right now: "You're taking everything I worked for, motherf*cker!"

Right a padded record.

Anyone can build up like 15 non-UFC wins in their own country especially Dagestan

Even other fighters like El Cucuy called his record padded when it was like 25-0

You look at all of the fights and in his 10th fight for example or aroundabout 10th and he was fighting guys that had 2 fights.

He fought most of those in Ukraine, goof.

He also happens to have the longest winstreak in the UFC as well, not just outside.

And boxers routinely pad their record for their first 10 or 20 fights. So in the context of a fight with Floyd, this isn't even unusual. Look at any boxer Floyd's fought and try to tell me if they all fought "well known" names in the first half of their career.

He’s 27-0, just manhandled Conor.

He’s earned the right to do as he pleases.
I hope you said the same about Conor when he was going to fight May.

Let's apply some McGregor hater logic, to see if you guys are fine applying the same standards when it goes both ways:
  • Khabib leaving now is like Conor leaving after beating Aldo, only Conor beat more top ranked guys and a legit guy for his interim, not a real estate agent.
  • Khabib still has not fought the legit wrestler - something Conor did
  • Khabib still has not defended his belt (lest you consider the real estate belt a defense).
  • Khabib still has not fought Tony or a number one contender (lest you consider a guy that was off for two year the number one - everyone is past was pulled from top ten for inactivity after a year) #DuckingTonyEdgarConfirmed
  • The Conor fight was a fluke. Conor was clearly not himself, the first champ champ, a P4P great and deserves a rematch.
  • Khabib fights midgets, walks around at 195 and cuts roughly 20 pounds more than Conor did cutting to featherweight. With a Khabib level cut, Conor could be fighting at flyweight (165-125). Conor atleast fought larger men.
  • Khabib has not faced anyone at his natural weight class (light heavy weight), has never gone up and challenged another champion and is ducking guys like Woodley and Yoel
  • Khabib is a one trick pony who ducks similar sized men, ducking legit fighters at every weight class from the one he cuts 40 pounds to make, up to his natty weight class and is trying to hide behind Floyd in a sham
  • Khabib crossed the line with his trash talk, by saying something about Conor's family and his country
  • Khabib crossed the line with his antics and should be suspended for life for his actions and locked up for a few years. He assaulted and endangered innocent people, and if he wasn't getting white privilege, he would be in jail already

<45><45><45><45>

Last edited:
Lol these khabib (Conor haters) fans are backtracking like crazy

So enjoying this
1st it was order was restored , no more holding belt hostage
Khabib all about legacy not like fake Conor

Now it's well umm Khabib is champ he can do what he wants , he deserves to make money and stick it to the man lol

Glorious

At this point it feels like the UFC is owned by TMT, they just build another guy who can't box for sh!t and Floyd collects another check. Floyd's shadow looms so large over the UFC that even when it's greatest stars achieve unimaginable success within MMA, they still call to him like he's the final boss or something. This is terrible, we just had Conor win the belt and not defend and now the same sh!t could potentially happen.
I doubt Mayweather fight happens as Khabib is under contract with the UFC and is not a proven draw. If Khabib proves he can duplicate McGregor's success and can possibly generate MayPac numbers, then it may happen, but that is very unlikely to happen.

Khabib will also be reluctant to fight Tony owing to the fact it could expose himself as a poor draw - the same reason Nate only wanted to fight Conor or undercard without Conor. Diaz Poirier could have done just 300K, then Nate's bargaining power would be severely diminished.

I guarantee you this man has not made the UFC one dime outside of his last performance. And It was not really because of him. This is not some mega draw. Let’s keep some perspective here.

So what?

Khabib is BY far the better mixed marital artist here. This is all anyone on this stupid forum should care about. Why does it matter if someone is a better clown?

The crazy money Conor is making is definitely changing the game, and as predicted, the change is fucking terrible.

Conor's match with Mayweather was a joke. Khabib's would be exactly as much of a joke. Only spectacular morons would think either of those guys would have any chance at all.

Back