Trump Rally in Missoula - live. Is anyone on the left holding these type of events?

You clearly did not look at the article like the retarded TDS idiot that you are.

"Fundraising: The President, pictured in North Carolina, has held an unprecedented number of campaign events"

With PHOTOS of the event. hahahahaha, go to bed child you clearly need a nap.
You're a fucking moron bro.

No shit, he is holding a campaign event....It's 2012...He is running for re-election...No fucking shit, moron.

article-2136851-12CE0EF3000005DC-55_634x461.jpg

This is the picture right below it, dumbass.

It's an election year...2012, Presidential year.

No fucking shit, he is gonna be campaigning.

No wonder you believe in trump, you're fucking idiot.

That's a April 2012 article..........There was a Presidential election on November 2012.

Show me evidence of Obama holding massive rallies all over the USA with no Election coming up.

Im waiting....show the evidence or stfu...because the article did not say he holded a shitload of rallies even when their wasn't an election.

Sorry but Obama never had massive rallies like these all over the country, even when their wasn't any election.

Not true. Obama held some massive rallies at the Chicago bath houses. He fit as many people in as he could.

You're a fucking moron bro.

No shit, he is holding a campaign event....It's 2012.

Nope. Cannot see you as anything but a piss poor troll now. Try using less swear words in your circle jerk argument because you cant think of an actual way to troll people in a remotely decent way, so you at least come off as someone over the age of 10.

<DisgustingHHH>

Hey man I’m just saying I’ve never seen a more triggered group of people since the election, Pussy Traumatic Stress Disoder? You can do better

Yea, it's totally surprising they're acting hysterical right now. What goes around, comes around.

A bunch of idiots who are getting hosed by his policies coming out to worship the guy fucking their arses

Sounds like a GOP rally to me

You dense? Clearly it’s working. Why should he use typical politician tactics?

Keep reaching for more Nazi comparisons you fucking lunatic.
Nobody said it wasn't working, idiot....I literally said in the first post, that it was working.

This is some Nazi-like Shit...Sure it's smart, it rallies the base, just like hitler did, but it's so fucking weird that is happening in modern american politics.

I just said it was nazi like.

Hey but atleast you admit Trump is doing something, that Obama and recent previous presidents never did....Ill give you some credit for admitting the truth.

1343375438854.jpg

This is some Nazi-like Shit...Sure it's smart, it rallies the base, just like hitler did, but it's so fucking weird that is happening in modern american politics.

Trump rallies happen all the time, even when there is no elections coming up...It's fucking weird.
Literally Hitler.
DTW99LBU8AEGc2X.jpg

You have to keep in mind that 95% of these Salt-Right guys have never seen a vagina. They're probably very traumatized.

I believe the war room “president” usually answers these type of comments in the following manner:

giphy.gif

Nope. Cannot see you as anything but a piss poor troll now. Try using less swear words in your circle jerk argument because you cant think of an actual way to troll people in a remotely decent way, so you at least come off as someone over the age of 10.

<DisgustingHHH>
You know Im right...but can't admitted...Typical right wing pussy.

ZERO proof...and posting 2012 re-election Obama shit.....Wow you're a moron.

Literally Hitler.
DTW99LBU8AEGc2X.jpg
NO....Hitler was a way better leader than Trump.

Hitler was a POS but he was on a whole different level than Trump.

Trump wishes he was literally hitler......He wishes he could become a dictator.

Yeah, I remember all those Republicans out in the street wearing dick hats, screaming at the sky, blocking traffic, and harassing senators at lunch time in 2009
Nope they were just blocking all of his legislative initiatives, accusing of being born in a foreign country, flipping out over him wearing a tan suit and calling his wife a gorilla. Not to mention the Jade Helm conspiracy, claiming Obamacare was going to lead to death panels and ironically enough claiming that he played way too much golf and was causing the world to laugh at the US.

Nope they were just blocking all of his legislative initiatives, accusing of being born in a foreign country, flipping out over him wearing a tan suit and calling his wife a gorilla. Not to mention the Jade Helm conspiracy, claiming Obamacare was going to lead to death panels and ironically enough claiming that he played way too much golf and was causing the world to laugh at the US.

Hmmm I can see I hit a nerve with my comment

Nobody said it wasn't working, idiot....I literally said in the first post, that it was working.

I just said it was nazi like.

Hey but atleast you admit Trump is doing something, that Obama and recent previous presidents never did....Ill give you some credit for admitting the truth.

Listen here you silly little bitch. I don’t need you to give me credit. It’s obvious what’s he doing. But just because he’s using a different tactic, doesn’t make it worthy of being compared to the Nazi dogma. That shit led to about 60 million people dying.

You would get more productive responses if you didn’t resort directly to one of the most enflaming comparisons in human history.

I don't know if the warroom can recover from the depths discourse has sunken to

1343375438854.jpg

Trump rallies happen all the time, even when there is no elections coming up...It's fucking weird.

You are crazy.

Holy fuck calm down .This is nothing like Nazi rallies. Nobody is burning books or doing anything Nazi like.

lol @ Trump supporters having books to burn.

A book burning held by Trump supporters would be a small campfire burning takeout menus, expired coupons, and VHS copies of Meryl Streep movies.

Back