Crazy how this dude makes 155

Zubaira-Khabib.jpg

We’re you not claiming that Conor would be too much for Khabib? Weren’t you saying Conor was going to knock him out? Why weren’t you saying this before hand. If you have a problem with his size then surely you have an issue with Conor doing the same thing at at FW.

Conor lost just accept it and move on.

You should force him to change it because:

- It’s distractive and provocative as hell. All of his post and threads leads to off topic post about the avatar and I doubt you’re ok with this.

- Almost everyone in Sherdog are men who are not comfortable looking at it so there will be a pressure against mods if he keeps that avi for that long. He’s trolling and I doubt you’re ok with a protest.

- 2 men kissing each other can’t be comparable to 2 women kissing each other. One isn’t natural to look at and we’re biologically attracted to the other.
The sad thing is you think this is a well thought out post.

Comparing sexual orientation to race is a logical fallacy and one that liberals often fall into.

Didn't answer the question. The issue is about taking down imagery based on your subjective repulsions.

Being disgusted by an image of two men kissing is something that most heterosexual men can’t help. Nor should we feel ashamed of it. To call it homophobia is stretching the definition of homophobia well beyond its actual meaning.

Personally I’m not a fan of the pics of girls asses either - it’s objectification. The objectification of women in particular has a societal impact that is harmful and there are a number of studies that have elaborated on the negatives of such behaviour.
I don’t think most heterosexual men would be disgusted, but I think all heterosexual men would not be turned on. To snap to such a great degree as disgusted probably indicates some hatred beyond just a lack of sexual arousal. Deep down I think you have something inherently against gay men.

We’re you not claiming that Conor would be too much for Khabib? Weren’t you saying Conor was going to knock him out? Why weren’t you saying this before hand. If you have a problem with his size then surely you have an issue with Conor doing the same thing at at FW.

Conor lost just accept it and move on.
@D 1 Wrestler is a size queen. Lol yea he never mentioned weight in his many posts how much Khabib was suppsedley bigger. Pathetic

He's definitely not small but hasn't Tony said he walks around at 200 or so and Kevin Lee has said he can barely make 155.

Nobody seems to care about them being huge and nobody really seemed to care about Khabibs size either before he beat Conor and suddenly became the "much bigger man".

Khabib was always considered unprofessional for missing weight since he's not very tall and with his frame shouldn't have a problem making 155 but chooses to eat fatty deserts during fight week instead of focusing on his cut.

Now he's become a monster since he beat Conor despite not really appearing to have much of a size advantage in the lead up too or during the fight.

It's crazy
So long as they make weight I don't give a fuck how much they weigh walking around. I'm sure there are a few LWs who walk around heavier. So be it so long as they hit the scale on point. I just think it's funny to say that a guy who has missed weight repeatedly, was hospitalized for a weight cut once and most recently reported having a seizure from weight cutting is referred to as a small LW. He's not. He's a thick, stocky dude. He's just not tall for the division.

4 kinds of people in this thread
1."I like Conor"
2. "I don't like Conor"
3. "Hello, I am average Sherdog user and I am so triggered by your avatar, so now I have to say something nasty to look more masculine"
4.Some trolls

Care to share with the class... which one of the 4 are you?

So Khabib had seizures... huh... wait so Conor got beat that bad by someone who probably wasn't even 100%... lmao

That's where you are, making shitty threads as expected. Khabib has easily made weight for his last three fights now. Yawn.

I don’t think most heterosexual men would be disgusted, but I think all heterosexual men would not be turned on. To snap to such a great degree as disgusted probably indicates some hatred beyond just a lack of sexual arousal. Deep down I think you have something inherently against gay men.
It's called outward suppression of intruding thoughts. If their dick starts to chub at the site of my av they get angry

Im giving @D 1 Wrestler all the likes everywhere he pops up just because of all the "hetero" alpha males he is rustling. This thread is golden.

It's like he was three times bigger than Conor right TS?

images

Back