Crazy how this dude makes 155

Thanks to you asshole, others are following your footstep of having a gay ass shit avi.

He wasn't hospitalized, he made weight, he solved his weight problem, he won the fight and made your icon look like a D-level athlete. Deal with it.

The fact that you insist that Conor is a """natural""" FW just shows how absolutely brain dead you are.
View attachment 456133

Conor walks around at 171 lbs per Lockhart now that he's a LW and has filled out more for the weight class, when he was a featherweight he was lighter yet, must have been in the mid 160s or so (he was just 168 for the Diaz fight and that was at ''welterweight''), so he cut about 20 lbs to make weight at FW.
Khabib after cutting only 20 lbs would still miss weight at welterweight lol, Khabib cuts 2x the amount of weight that Conor did at FW to make weight at LW, and that's why he missed weight 3 times while Conor never did.

Can we ban the homophobes in here? Pretty embarrassing that people are getting triggered by two men kissing in 2018. Grow up, you chodes.

Conor walks around at 171 lbs per Lockhart now that he's a LW and has filled out more for the weight class, when he was a featherweight he was lighter yet, must have been in the mid 160s or so (he was just 168 for the Diaz fight and that was at ''welterweight''), so he cut about 20 lbs to make weight at FW.
Khabib after cutting only 20 lbs would still miss weight at welterweight lol, Khabib cuts 2x the amount of weight that Conor did at FW to make weight at LW, and that's why he missed weight 3 times while Conor never did.
Your post literally contains no valuable information. Why did you quote me with that response of yours? Nothing you've said changes the fact that Conor is not a natural FW, no matter what mental gymnastics you perform. Khabib cutting a lot of weight doesn't mean anything, because he's not the biggest guy in the division and cuts less weight than Tony, for example. If you want Khabib to move up to his natural weightclass, stop practicing double standards and address the weight cutting issue as a whole instead of singling out fighters you don't like.

But why is no one mad at my avatar? Teach me, master. I've already changed it three times to try to find the optimal mad-inducing combination, but no luck. And now my search history looks extremely gay.
Post pro Conor, all the right wing incels hate his alpha male attitude Khabib on the other hand hates rap and hangs out with kadyrov who murders gays, the Muslim part is hard for them to swallow tho

Can we ban the homophobes in here? Pretty embarrassing that people are getting triggered by two men kissing in 2018. Grow up, you chodes.

Pretty embarrassing that you're getting triggered by people getting triggered. Not everyone has to find the same things appealing.

Post pro Conor, all the right wing incels hate his alpha male attitude Khabib on the other hand hates rap and hangs out with kadyrov who murders gays, the Muslim part is hard for them to swallow tho
Hmm, maybe you have a point there. Should've changed my av yesterday when I posted my Conor=Genghis Khan thread.

conor cutting to FW looked like something out of a horror movie man, conor isn't a natural FW lol no way possible he could make that cut without the IV.
He isn't any smaller the khabib, he lost the fight to a better fighter just get over it man life goes on

conor cutting to FW looked like something out of a horror movie man, conor isn't a natural FW lol no way possible he could make that cut without the IV.
He isn't any smaller the khabib, he lost the fight to a better fighter just get over it man life goes on

It doesn't matter how you look at the weigh in, Conor has already a lean build, so even cutting 20 lbs is going to look bad on him, cutting 20 lbs is nowhere a drastic weight cut compared to what others cut (Khabib, Ferguson, Till, etc). The facts remain that Conor walks around at 171 and Khabib walks around at 195, that's not being the same size, plus Khabib has always been noticeably bigger than his opponents at LW, he's a huge LW who missed weight 3 times, those are facts.

It doesn't matter how you look at the weigh in, Conor has already a lean build, so even cutting 20 lbs is going to look bad on him, cutting 20 lbs is nowhere a drastic weight cut compared to what others cut (Khabib, Ferguson, Till, etc). The facts remain that Conor walks around at 171 and Khabib walks around at 195, that's not being the same size, plus Khabib has always been noticeably bigger than his opponents at LW, he's a huge LW who missed weight 3 times, those are facts.
facts are they both weighed 155 at the same time, those are the facts that matter. Conor wont compete at 145 because the iv ban, another fact. He benefitted from always being the biggest guy in that division. Now hes not the biggest guy. Shouldn't be an issue for him.

Lmao

What has society come to when it becomes mandatory to get turned on by two gay men kissing, or risk being labelled hateful, homophobic etc.

Welcome to 2018

Big LW no doubt.

Lol at all the homophobes scared of a picture of two men kissing.

He enters camp in the low 180's and cuts from under 175. He had 10lbs on Conor AT MOST come fight night.

I would like to see him at WW at least once, though. I think with his frame, he could fill out Into a solid 170lber, but I don't think he needs to if he keeps his diet in check.

Do you know what specific changes he implemented to make his recent weight cuts less grueling? Other than just eating better or more low intensity cardio etc...

lol.......because I disagree with your lifestyle makes me homophobic/bigot? Thats laughable. Simple liberal likes to name call because they lack smarts.

However, I will give you the alpha male rebuttal, you may be right. But I do think that a majority here dont like your lifestyle rammed down their throats (pun intended)

Basically be gay just don’t show it, right?
Only heterosexual lifestyles will be “Rammed” here, no?

Lmao

What has society come to when it becomes mandatory to get turned on by two gay men kissing, or risk being labelled hateful, homophobic etc.

Welcome to 2018
Surely you jest. Nice straw man

Zubaira-Khabib.jpg

khabib looking very smooth there, has plenty of weight that could easily come off

conor was three times his size

Back