Crazy how this dude makes 155

Dude, its OK if you are ghey.......thats your business.

But you are posting on an MMA forum with alot of alpha males. Nobody wants to see 2 dudes kissing. Its gross to the majority of people. I have nothing against you or your lifestyle, but dont expect happy comments when you are trying to force your agenda on us by showing an AV with 2 dudes kissing,.........it might not be to you, but to us its gross.
This comment is comedy gold. The AV is clearly the result of a lost AV bet and you seem very rattled by it.

Are you getting tingly feelings in your "alpha male" private areas looking at it?

Most of us are secure enough with ourselves to pay no attention to a 1/2"x1/2" picture. Your fixation with it to the point you can't even address the actual thread topic is just weird, lol.

Dude, its OK if you are ghey.......thats your business.

But you are posting on an MMA forum with alot of alpha males. Nobody wants to see 2 dudes kissing. Its gross to the majority of people. I have nothing against you or your lifestyle, but dont expect happy comments when you are trying to force your agenda on us by showing an AV with 2 dudes kissing,.........it might not be to you, but to us its gross.
As an alpha male, I can only agree.

And yet he wasn't hospitalized now. It's hilarious watching you try to worm your way out of this while having absolutely zero arguments.

For sure. That's why he needed IV to rehydrate and looked like a Holocaust survivor after cutting down to 145, amirite?

You literally just lie and lie and lie. LOL

He was having seizures. Whether he went to the hospital or not is irrelevant, because he's been before. The point is if the guy has had problems before, and even had less severe one's as late as his last fight, it's clear this new nutritionist hasn't solved the problem of Khabib being too big for the weight class. Deal with it.

And Conor did not have an IV for the Aldo fight, so unsurprisingly you are wrong on that too. Considering Khabib also looks like one too, I wouldn't imagine you'd have problems with that part.

Roflmao, do you not comprehend when a statement is made in jest,? I have no problem with two men kissing, or anything else, so long as they are not harming anyone else. Shit...as a native New Yorker and an American, I think one of the biggest milestones for human rights was the legalization of same-sex marriage as a result of the supreme court ruling.

However, what is quiet interesting, is out of all the posts containing some joke or implied disgust at the AV, you chose to reply to mine... and in the manner that you did, stressing "American" and "civilized countries."

What...did you think I was not "American"? That tells me much about you. We will keep the true intention of your post, our little secret. You know why you phrased it in that manner, as do I.

<{ohyeah}>

The fact that he put a beating on Connie.
Now everything is a reason to discredit Khabib.

Funny is that when Connie was starving himself to death at FW it was fine.View attachment 456091

Before the fight it was “Connie looks huge!Khabib have no chance!!

Now is “Khabib is a MW!”or “he should move up to fight people his own size”

Its sad actually.
See so much desperation.

Natural featherweight fighting at lightweight...
{<jordan}

oh all right, my bad. i'm glad i was wrong then.

but you do have an issue with the image of two consenting dudes kissing?

If two consenting adults like to vomit on each other in private, it's their business, but I'll get grossed out seeing a picture of it. Who are YOU to tell me what I can and can't get grossed out by?

Shit av and shit poster. A bitchboy that started watching mma because of Conor and has no knowledge of the sport. And now that his idol has been exposed as highly overrated, he can't sleep and cries at night like a bitch and makes these threads to cope with his anger and sadness.
I detect a lot of inner anger and sadness from this post, dark individual...

4 kinds of people in this thread
1."I like Conor"
2. "I don't like Conor"
3. "Hello, I am average Sherdog user and I am so triggered by your avatar, so now I have to say something nasty to look more masculine"
4.Some trolls

Heh. I do not think that TS' failed-bet AV warrants the level of discussion it's attracted.

We should probably be focusing on his attempt to employ the "Khabib is too big" excuse to soften the blow of Conor's loss - a loss that, prior to the fight, he was absolutely certain could not possibly happen.

The fact that he put a beating on Connie.
Now everything is a reason to discredit Khabib.

Funny is that when Connie was starving himself to death at FW it was fine.View attachment 456091

Before the fight it was “Connie looks huge!Khabib have no chance!!

Now is “Khabib is a MW!”or “he should move up to fight people his own size”

Its sad actually.
See so much desperation.

You're the hypocrite complaining about Conor not being a 145er despite making weight every time, and Khabib being a 155er despite missing weight multiple times.

I have zero problem with Conor being a 155er, but realize him not making big weight cuts like everyone else is clearly going to put him at a disadvantage, especially against a grappler who happens to be one of the biggest in the weight class in Khabib. I said as much before the fight too.

I support everyone fighting closer to their weight, but it seems you only like to push the narrative when it involves Conor so you can see him at a disadvantage, so you can finally get your victory lap.

If two consenting adults like to vomit on each other in private, it's their business, but I'll get grossed out seeing a picture of it. Who are YOU to tell me what I can and can't get grossed out by?
i'm not trying to tell you what you can and can't get grossed out by. i'm trying to explain to you how your many posts in this thread, containing images of unattractive people, make no sense.

the people in this thread whining at the OP regarding his AV are homophobic and his rebuttals of their childish complaints are valid. but here's the catch: when he calls them homophobes, he is responding. had he started a thread containing nothing but images of dudes tongue kissing, you'd have a point with your annoyance at his attempt to push some "agenda", as you people like to call it. he didn't, though. he started a stupid thread insinuating khabib has an unfair advantage, and instead of us uniting as one and bashing him for his stupidity, some of us are now forced to defend his position against inbred hicks saying gays are unnatural.

you're not a homophobe if you're not attracted to members of your own sex. you are a homophobe if a 150x150 pixel image of two dudes on a forum makes you uncomfortable.

and there is a difference between not being sexually aroused by something and being disgusted by it, surely you agree with that?

you are a homophobe if a 150x150 pixel image of two dudes on a forum makes you uncomfortable.

and there is a difference between not being sexually aroused by something and being disgusted by it, surely you agree with that?

Being disgusted by an image of two men kissing is something that most heterosexual men can’t help. Nor should we feel ashamed of it. To call it homophobia is stretching the definition of homophobia well beyond its actual meaning.

Personally I’m not a fan of the pics of girls asses either - it’s objectification. The objectification of women in particular has a societal impact that is harmful and there are a number of studies that have elaborated on the negatives of such behaviour.

You literally just lie and lie and lie. LOL

He was having seizures. Whether he went to the hospital or not is irrelevant, because he's been before. The point is if the guy has had problems before, and even had less severe one's as late as his last fight, it's clear this new nutritionist hasn't solved the problem of Khabib being too big for the weight class. Deal with it.

And Conor did not have an IV for the Aldo fight, so unsurprisingly you are wrong on that too. Considering Khabib also looks like one too, I wouldn't imagine you'd have problems with that part.
He wasn't hospitalized, he made weight, he solved his weight problem, he won the fight and made your icon look like a D-level athlete. Deal with it.

The fact that you insist that Conor is a """natural""" FW just shows how absolutely brain dead you are.
lmao.gif

He wasn't hospitalized, he made weight, he solved his weight problem, he won the fight and made your icon look like a D-level athlete. Deal with it.

The fact that you insist that Conor is a """natural""" FW just shows how absolutely brain dead you are.
View attachment 456133
His people already said Khabib had seizures days before the fight, totally not weight cutting related yeh? <45> fact is Conor always made FW and you never heard stories of him having seizures or that he was knocking on deaths door because of it, Khabib on the other hand has missed weight, got hospitalized and had seizures all to make 155. Conor is a natural LW and Khabib is a natural WW

View attachment 456133

Conor never missed weight. Also Conor only looked rough in his last 2/3 fights at FW, for his first 4/5 he looked fine. As his body naturally changed he did the honorable thing and moved to 155 rather than kill himself to try gain a size advantage over the 145ers.

Back