Crazy how this dude makes 155

Conor never missed weight. Also Conor only looked rough in his last 2/3 fights at FW, for his first 4/5 he looked fine. As his body naturally changed he did the honorable thing and moved to 155 rather than kill himself to try gain a size advantage over the 145ers.
Khabib has never missed weight after getting a proper nutritionist either. You have no argument.

Zubaira-Khabib.jpg
Haha man I love your avatar. How that can trigger people is beyond me, but it is hillarious.

Haha man I love your avatar. How that can trigger people is beyond me, but it is hillarious.
lol It really triggers people who get very uncomfortable with how this Av stimulates their suppressed latent homosexual urges.

People forget khabib has been cutting weight for years and years so it's gonna get hard. Doesn't mean he should stay at LW tho

It's highly disturbing and alot of kids visit the forum just lurking and some post here. That is really not good for the children entering here
I'm pretty sure children are a lot hardier than you.

With that said, there's no child offended by two guys kissing. Snowflake is something you grow into.

Shit av and shit poster. A bitchboy that started watching mma because of Conor and has no knowledge of the sport. And now that his idol has been exposed as highly overrated, he can't sleep and cries at night like a bitch and makes these threads to cope with his anger and sadness.
No need to be so negative.

Khabib made Conor his bitch, but that’s only impressive because Conor is a great fighter. If Conor were garbage then beating him means nothing. Conor is as good or better a fighter as any of Khabib’s other victims.

So many homophobes in this thread sadly. Many people still have the 1800s mindset

Reminded me of when PVZ was on DWTS
@LouisBolanos had a thing for one of the male contestants & would post pics of him constantly & members would get upset.
It was so stupid it was hysterical

No need to be so negative.

Khabib made Conor his bitch, but that’s only impressive because Conor is a great fighter. If Conor were garbage then beating him means nothing. Conor is as good or better a fighter as any of Khabib’s other victims.

Just spreading my darkness friend. See the number of likes on that post. Darkness sells.

Wow, you need to join the dark side friend
Nah, that’ll never happen. There’s too much to be grateful for in life. And one day I’ll be in a hole in the ground, don’t want to let my time be spent frustrated or cranky.

Nah, that’ll never happen. There’s too much to be grateful for in life. And one day I’ll be in a hole in the ground, don’t want to let my time be spent frustrated or cranky.

You are one of the good ones my man

how is the job/business going?

You're the hypocrite complaining about Conor not being a 145er despite making weight every time, and Khabib being a 155er despite missing weight multiple times.

I have zero problem with Conor being a 155er, but realize him not making big weight cuts like everyone else is clearly going to put him at a disadvantage, especially against a grappler who happens to be one of the biggest in the weight class in Khabib. I said as much before the fight too.

I support everyone fighting closer to their weight, but it seems you only like to push the narrative when it involves Conor so you can see him at a disadvantage, so you can finally get your victory lap.
Really?
Hypocrisy,me?
Your crowd have being changing goal posts so much in the last few days it’s ridiculous.
Trollind up and down.
YOU had no problems with him being the one abusing size and reach advantage over almost everyone at FW and singed praises as how he would beat everyone at LW when he became “Conor on steak” remember?
You people made fun of how Eddie looked tiny close to LW Connie remember?

Pictures of him,before the fight,came in and the fanboys gushed about how heavier and thick he looked.
Basically he looked BIG!THICK!!!HEAVY!!!
Until he got stomped.
Now Khabib is “too BIG! ”He didn’t made weight twice!!i heard he have convulsions!!”
Despite the fact that he made weight for the fight that matters,you know last weak when this happened?D9B201A7-880F-4104-92F5-6471D7FE0C33.gif

And no,guys like Tony,Justin,Kevin are all the same size as Khabib the problem is not with then in this issue.
The problem is with the rules,that let then cut that weight and the problem is with Connie being to Big for FW and to little for LW today.

You remind me of a younger me. Much love.
0bx9jPMm2-LMoVbUi.gif

You are one of the good ones my man

how is the job/business going?
It’s tricky at the moment. Right now I’m looking after development of some emerging markets in the Pacific Islands and we don’t sell direct, we go through distributors. But they operate with a strict traders’ mindset, no consideration of category development or strategic partnerships with major retailers.

And since they’re all run by expatriates from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc they have little respect for local labour forces. They can’t attract/build/retain talent and don’t have the patience and ability to lead field sales teams or give them clear execution guidelines. The operation is pretty grassroots so the field force can have a massive impact with the right direction and incentive - that’s a massive gap.

In short, our partners don’t know what good looks like, so they don’t know what they really want to achieve. I could tell you some insane stories about the tricks these guys use to bring in their periodic numbers - it’s absurd. But if it were easy then I wouldn’t get paid to do it, right?

Back