WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to go on the record with the fact that I hate all of you.

So the Proud Boys are in the city for a pub crawl and they were thrown out of one bar already.

Pretty ballsy move coming here to start fights. Might hit up Bourbon tonight l if they're out there. Might get to see someone get stabbed.

Please PLEASE do a comedic undercover or at least street interviews with them.

Just the name "Proud Boys" has so much comedic potential

I'll try and be better about live reporting on them next time there's a rally here.

That's not a bad idea. I did buy a pint of vodka, rolled a joint, and have some yerba mate all ready to go watch some shit happen after work.

This isn't a protest in a college town. People get stabbed up here daily and they just fired a cop for being a Proud Boy.

Also so mad they ruined one of the best Fred Perry color combos.

Right wing radio is the absolute worst, why do I keep doing this to myself everyday?

@AgonyandIrony here are some free jokes

1. So I notice you're not really boys so much as young adults. Have you thought of doing any youth outreach? Maybe a Proud Boy Scouts? You could give out merit badges for not getting laid, or being able to start a fire only using two sticks, a lighter, some gasoline, and a wooden cross on a black family's lawn.

2. So do the Proud Boys ever go through a Proud Puberty to become Proud Men?

3. I understand your group has a vow of celibacy. Is that fully voluntary or can you still bang kids?

4. Let's get to the topic everybody wants to hear about. I understand your group has strong feelings about the N-word. That N word being never-having-a-girlfriend.

5. As a Proud Boy, do you have any other achievements that you take pride in other than being born to a super exclusive group that makes up half of the world population?

“It’s all good in the hood,” I remarked seemingly cheerfully. But deep down I knew, there were many socioeconomic problems in the hood.

Anyway, I've only skimmed the last few pages but seems like lots of bickering. Just wanted to shoot some good vibes in here, fully automatic from my OK-47.

@AgonyandIrony here are some free jokes

1. So I notice you're not really boys so much as young adults. Have you thought of doing any youth outreach? Maybe a Proud Boy Scouts? You could give out merit badges for not getting laid, or being able to start a fire only using two sticks, a lighter, some gasoline, and a wooden cross on a black family's lawn.

2. So do the Proud Boys ever go through a Proud Puberty to become Proud Men?

3. I understand your group has a vow of celibacy. Is that fully voluntary or can you still bang kids?

4. Let's get to the topic everybody wants to hear about. I understand your group has strong feelings about the N-word. That N word being never-having-a-girlfriend.

5. As a Proud Boy, do you have any other achievements that you take pride in other than being born to a super exclusive group that makes up half of the world population?

Legit might workshop that first one. "I remember being a proud boyscout, but that was really more about having a bitchin derby car and less about the fact I'm mad I can't get laid"

“It’s all good in the hood,” I remarked seemingly cheerfully. But deep down I knew, there were many socioeconomic problems in the hood.

Anyway, I've only skimmed the last few pages but seems like lots of bickering. Just wanted to shoot some good vibes in here, fully automatic from my OK-47.

More sparring for me tonight again.

I hate how I didn't get into combat sports until I was like 25... basically too late to make a career of it because I enjoy it the workouts related to it and shit.

Kills me how some posters here will argue that plagiarizing a fucking cookbook recipe is a sign of poor character for days while completely ignoring that the President likely committed hundreds of millions of dollars in tax fraud. This would be a major scandal in any other time of US history. Fuck this planet.

Kills me how some posters here will argue that plagiarizing a fucking cookbook recipe is a sign of poor character for days while completely ignoring that the President likely committed hundreds of millions of dollars in tax fraud. This would be a major scandal in any other time of US history. Fuck this planet.

It's pretty crazy how distorted reality has become when it comes to forced equivalence across the aisle. Like, their guy can have hundreds of scandals and conflicts of interest, but if the other side's guy got a traffic ticket in 1973 then it's a wash because they're both corrupt and saying the first one is worse makes you a hypocrite.

it conjures up images of them comparing penis size..............sorta like your college days....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back