Crazy how this dude makes 155

I never said he was a natural FW
In other words, Conor was stomping midgets at FW. And then you have the gall to criticize Khabib for fighting at LW? Lmao, talk about double standards and lack of credibility.

I never said he was a natural FW

Except you did:
And the facts are Conor isn' even a 155er

Or are you implying that Conor is a welterweight? Lmao, you've lied yourself into a corner, retard. You've always been a joke, but now you've been also exposed as a lying, slimy joke as well.

Oh, and here's the photo that actually matters, have fun coping:
the weak should fear the strong.png

<Oku02>

That AV is disgusting and I'm not even homophobic or in the closet.

I'm all for gay rights but you can't cram sexuality down people's throats and label them a bigot if they don't like it.

Just like gay people can't be turned straight, straight people can't be turned gay. Sexuality isn't a choice, remember?

meta-image.png

So by this logic you believe a gay male should rightfully complain to the mods if a user had an av of two chicks kissing? (there is a user here with that exact AV btw, I forget his name)

His AV bothered me a bit at first glance too, but I didn't feel the slightest need to cry about it. And at this point I'm so thoroughly enjoying how butthurt every one is over what really is just a stupid picture that I'm tempted to make a gay AV myself.

So by this logic you believe a gay male should rightfully complain to the mods if a user had an av of two chicks kissing? (there is a user here with that exact AV btw, I forget his name)

His AV bothered me a bit at first glance too, but I didn't feel the slightest need to cry about it. And at this point I'm so thoroughly enjoying how butthurt every one is over what really is just a stupid picture that I'm tempted to make a gay AV myself.

I didn't cry about it. I saw people's reactions to it and the OP used a giant thread-wide bigot card. Then I posted that it's not always about bigotry and cited a study showing that even non-homophobic men can show disgust to male-on-male PDA.

Here's another thing. If a gay male on the forum complained about a lesbian-kiss avatar, I wouldn't call him a bigot.

In neither case (gay av or lesbian av) is it ok to go to the mods and have them banned. They should grow up. But you also can't throw a giant net across the forum and call everyone a bigot either, which is entirely my point in this thread.

And if you zoom out a bit and look at what's happening in our current culture, you'll find identity politics everywhere and see that straight men are the punching bag of society.

In this day age you're a bigot if you think that there are only 2 sexes or if you're a straight male and don't find trans women sexually attractive (yes, look it up).

Screw identity politics is my point.

Dude, we all know this.

It's basic "reaction formation" phenomenon where the subject displays overt or exaggerated hostility towards say homosexuals as a defense mechanism to cover up the fact that they are homosexual themselves.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/reaction-formation-in-psychology-definition-example.html

But the device in your study DOESN'T measure fear or nervousness, ONLY sexual arousal! So we don't even know if the non-homophobic men showed nervousness or digust! It only showed homophobic men having sexual arousal compared to non-homophobic men!

Your study didn't debunk the study I posted, it just confirmed what we already know, that gay bashers may be gay themselves.

lol @ this thread in general though hahaha

You are so close to being out the closet :), I'm proud of you SuperNintendo

This is disgusting, we have children here. What would your mother think if she saw you posting this kind of material on a family friendly forum on the internet?

@Mods pls ban this man for tainting my mind.
My mom is in the third picture.

So if I’m repulsed by that image and request it be taken down (obviously moderators can say ‘no’, which I believe they already have) - would that make me homophobe?

Just trying to get your definition of the word. It seems like the majority of people who are against the image are expressing the sentiments I described above.

ho·mo·phobe
/ˈhōməˌfōb/
noun
noun: homophobe; plural noun: homophobes
a person with an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people.

-

A lot of replies in this thread fit that definition.

some think homophobe means violence & hatred, but it doesn't need to go that far

I didn't cry about it. I saw people's reactions to it and the OP used a giant thread-wide bigot card. Then I posted that it's not always about bigotry and cited a study showing that even non-homophobic men can show disgust to male-on-male PDA.

Here's another thing. If a gay male on the forum complained about a lesbian-kiss avatar, I wouldn't call him a bigot.

In neither case (gay av or lesbian av) is it ok to go to the mods and have them banned. They should grow up. But you also can't throw a giant net across the forum and call everyone a bigot either, which is entirely my point in this thread.

And if you zoom out a bit and look at what's happening in our current culture, you'll find identity politics everywhere and see that straight men are the punching bag of society.

In this day age you're a bigot if you think that there are only 2 sexes or if you're a straight male and don't find trans women sexually attractive (yes, look it up).

Screw identity politics is my point.
That's not what your study showed, it showed Mormon bigots in Utah are disgusted by 2 dudes kissing

And like I already said you can be disgusted and not be a bigot, I called out people who are openly complaining about it and saying I should be banned and what about the children! , that's homophobe talk as it is an "irrational aversion"

ho·mo·phobe
/ˈhōməˌfōb/
noun
noun: homophobe; plural noun: homophobes
a person with an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people.

-

A lot of replies in this thread fit that definition.

some think homophobe means violence & hatred, but it doesn't need to go that far
So what do you call someone with an extreme but rational aversion?

Khabib is relatively small to medium lightweight. His short guy and he has the right frame and most suited for LW.

Stay pressed..

giphy.gif

Rumors are that he walks around 190. That's not a small LW. I think Tibau has said he walked around ~187 and he's probably the biggest LW I've ever seen.

In other words, Conor was stomping midgets at FW. And then you have the gall to criticize Khabib for fighting at LW? Lmao, talk about double standards and lack of credibility.

Except you did:

Or are you implying that Conor is a welterweight? Lmao, you've lied yourself into a corner, retard. You've always been a joke, but now you've been also exposed as a lying, slimy joke as well.

Oh, and here's the photo that actually matters, have fun coping:
View attachment 456491

<Oku02>

You're clearly a combination of a troll, little kid, khabib fan, and Conor hater that is incapable of comprehending reality.

Conor not being a 155er doesn't mean he is a natural 145er. It means he's made 145 every time fighting there most his career. I believe Conor should be fighting in a 150 lb division. I'm not sitting there saying Conor should stay at 145 and beat on mostly similar sized men like you made up as well.

Meanwhile Khabib misses weight and defend him, then get excited when he beats someone he is 20 lbs bigger than. Pathetic.

Looks in the 180s not super lean. Loses about 10 pounds to get to a lean 175ish and water cuts from around there.

I had a very positive feeling we were the same age. Thank you friend and next time you visit melbourne, dont forget to let me know.
I get there with work very occasionally. Usually time is pretty tight but I’ll definitely let you know next time I’m down there.

Wtf, sherbros? What a bunch of fucking homophobes.

Back