Crazy how this dude makes 155

I lost an av bet but the AV is gold for pulling homophobes out the wood work

Everyone should be attacking HK but i wont tag him here because i wont put this on my boy...luckily for me i just lost a username bet.lol

That's not what your study showed, it showed Mormon bigots in Utah are disgusted by 2 dudes kissing

It showed bigots and non-bigots being disgusted.

Disgust in itself does not = bigotry

If some of the guys on the forum saw the AV and started clutching at their pearls then ya that's funny lol.

Last edited:
Khafake is taller than Tyron Woodley. But has the reach of a featherweight basically the same as Holloway.

He would get trashed at welterweight which is why he is killing himself to cut weight to fight at lightweight.

This is why there was a rumour about him retiring.

Till and Conor get flak for being big at a weight class so he should get even more since it's clear he doesn't have years at lightweight in my opinion as one bad cut could end his career and is too scared to fight at welterweight.

It's a disrespect to the sport in my opinion as he's always going to get cutting problems so any lightweight fight has a risk of him pulling out at weight cutting stage.

I do praise him for making the best of what he's got finding a way to hug lightweights only with his strong core and featherweight reach but he isn't a true fighter in my opinion like Cormier who can do it all and different weight classes.

You do know Tony himself said he walks at 200 lbs right. I don't blame lightweights, especially when you look at the monsters at WW like Woodley, Usman, etc that would make any LW look small.

Also, Khabib aint 5'10. Hes smaller than Makhachev, which makes him 5 '9, same as woodley, with a much smaller frame than him.

Also, he's a lot lighter than ferguson (183 before camp).

You're clearly a combination of a troll, little kid, khabib fan, and Conor hater that is incapable of comprehending reality.

Conor not being a 155er doesn't mean he is a natural 145er. It means he's made 145 every time fighting there most his career. I believe Conor should be fighting in a 150 lb division. I'm not sitting there saying Conor should stay at 145 and beat on mostly similar sized men like you made up as well.

Meanwhile Khabib misses weight and defend him, then get excited when he beats someone he is 20 lbs bigger than. Pathetic.
Conor not being a 155er means he's a 145er, because the 150 weightclass doesn't exist, retard. Except Conor is a 155er (though not the biggest one) and you're retarded. Khabib missing weight in the past is irrelevant, because Khabib has made weight 3 times in a row with a proper nutritionist. Again, you've exposed yourself as a slimy lying rat, I have no interest in listening to your verbal diarrhea.

Conor not being a 155er means he's a 145er, because the 150 weightclass doesn't exist, retard. Except Conor is a 155er (though not the biggest one) and you're retarded. Khabib missing weight in the past is irrelevant, because Khabib has made weight 3 times in a row with a proper nutritionist. Again, you've exposed yourself as a slimy lying rat, I have no interest in listening to your verbal diarrhea.

So Darren Till is a 170er since he made weight the last time? LOL

Zubaira-Khabib.jpg

So are you suggesting he's the size of Tyron and Till? GTFO

I'm replying to Alasdair 2

Tony hasn't failed a single cut to lightweight

Khabib has basically failed 3 and wants to retire soon as he can't keep doing the cut

Why not move to welterweight where KHABUB IS TALLER THAN WOODLEY and there woudnt be a weight cut problem - because WOODLEY WOULD END IS CAREER

I won't support a weight cheat who wants to retire at 29 because he's cutting weight so bad to be a weight cheat instead of fighting at his natural weight

What about Ferguson? He cuts a lot of weight, too. Like Conor did for FW?

Crazy how butt hurt you are over your boy getting smeshed

why tf do people care about TS' AV?

Khabib is thick but short. He's not a small LW to be sure. But he used to pack on a lot more weight and now is around 185 when not in camp. Not small but not insane by any stretch.

I met him a handful of times and I never thought "wow, how does this guy make weight" when I was around him.

I'm replying to Alasdair 2

Tony hasn't failed a single cut to lightweight

Khabib has basically failed 3 and wants to retire soon as he can't keep doing the cut

Why not move to welterweight where KHABUB IS TALLER THAN WOODLEY and there woudnt be a weight cut problem - because WOODLEY WOULD END IS CAREER

I won't support a weight cheat who wants to retire at 29 because he's cutting weight so bad to be a weight cheat instead of fighting at his natural weight

He hasn't missed weight in his last 3 fights though. Believe it or not, he would be one of the smaller welterweights when all is said and done and the fighters are in the cage. You think someone like Woodley can make 155? impossible. Also, his reach is only 70, compared to a career welter like gsp, who is 76. The dude has a small frame and it shows in the cage. Why would he go to WW when he can make LW and is a champ here. Besides, I want to see him against Tony and or Lee, who are equally big if not bigger, before moving to a different weight, etc. The only LW in the top 10 or so who isn't big is probably Gaethje, and even he is on the taller side.

Back