WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering how many millionaires are posting on Sherdog. I read something like 18 million millionaires live in the US right now, so something like 5% of the population? Not sure how many members Sherdog has, but I'd assume something well above 10,000. So even if your chance to be a Sherdogger was ten times lower than usual if you are a millionaire, that would still mean we have at least 50 of them.

@Lead Your precious Cuck in Chief has dubs again. <45>

What a utter embarrassment, worse than Obama's shitty ass run.

You should have done the right thing and impeached his rat ass. Hell I'd rather have the dog diddler @JDragon as President.

@Lead Your precious Cuck in Chief has dubs again. <45>

What a utter embarrassment, worse than Obama's shitty ass run.

You should have done the right thing and impeached his rat ass. Hell I'd rather have the dog diddler @JDragon as President.

10 days remain before the acting part of the term is over. I believe the people of the WR will get to speak soon as to what they want. You and Homer seem to know about what they want far more than I.

10 days remain before the acting part of the term is over. I believe the people of the WR will get to speak soon as to what they want. You and Homer seem to know about what they want far more than I.
I think I speak for everyone in the WR in that his legacy should be stripped from the history books as a never was and we should redo who the 2nd President of the WR is and should be.

Gaddafi that motha. <CanYouSeeMeNow>

I think I speak for everyone in the WR in that his legacy should be stripped from the history books as a never was and we should redo who the 2nd President of the WR is and should be.

Gaddafi that motha. <CanYouSeeMeNow>

The campaign never really ended, did it?

I've been wondering how many millionaires are posting on Sherdog. I read something like 18 million millionaires live in the US right now, so something like 5% of the population? Not sure how many members Sherdog has, but I'd assume something well above 10,000. So even if your chance to be a Sherdogger was ten times lower than usual if you are a millionaire, that would still mean we have at least 50 of them.
If you are referring to merely wealth, inclusive of equity, a million ain't a huge thing. I know a lot of millionaires.

I posted a thread and no one gave a shit. I feel like Jeb Bush
NlUJ2lC.gif

On the life's little joys front. It's nice when the wife arrives home with your favorite beer and a big ass rack of pork ribs. Now to kill three hours before tip-off.

Anybody got anything good on the menu today?

NlUJ2lC.gif
he physically reminds me of Elizabeth Warren. Similar delivery.

Wonder if she is 1/1024th Bush.

On the life's little joys front. It's nice when the wife arrives home with your favorite beer and a big ass rack of pork ribs. Now to kill three hours before tip-off.

Anybody got anything good on the menu today?
Just had some dynamite homemade pho the missus cooked up

[<cena1}

NlUJ2lC.gif

You should know better than to make a thread about nuts and bolts policy.
They never go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back