WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is Ken Shamrock used to be The Most Dangerous Man in the World Who Doesn't Know How to Punch.

Can't stand that fuckin guy. What's worse is Tito is even less likeable. I always hoped one of their fights ended up in a double KO.

Mild flame, looks like. Meanwhile, mods comport themselves like barbarians with impunity.

That's why they need The Nexus my wonderful flesh.... They need to be guided through the axioms of their frontier. It is the only way to temper the natural being from it's gluttony....

Currently Database Management, may stick with it. It's just a two year program. Been doing some web design for work and realized I need to know a lot more.

What university are you right now?

Remember when Conor said he'd behead RDA?
Now imagine the outrage if Khabib said that. He would've been called an ISIS member or something.
I thought that was funny, I really like some of Conor's trash talk.

Yeah Khabib would get more shit for that but he should embrace his inner Mujahedin and say stuff like that, would be hilarious to see the reaction.
i think most view that paradigm to have shifted to simply meaning hwy champ
The way the UFC marketing uses it is lame though.

It's always good to use ones divergent aspects of their cortex....

@Quipling The only good feelings I get anymore are from reading the comments on this T14 Memes group.

untitled.jpg

Solid choices. Fitch would go over all of them, though, IMO. Mir and Carwin rival Brock.

Wins over Gono, Okami, Thiago Alves, Paulo Thiago, Jake Shields, Okami, Diego Sanchez, and Erick Silva just don't do it for you?

Also, Roger Huerta was more overrated than any of those fighters. The guy made the cover of SI and was considered a bona fide top lightweight despite his only notable wins being over Clay Guida and an outsized Leonard Garcia.

Wins over Gono, Okami, Thiago Alves, Paulo Thiago, Jake Shields, Okami, Diego Sanchez, and Erick Silva just don't do it for you?

Also, Roger Huerta was more overrated than any of those fighters. The guy made the cover of SI and was considered a bona fide top lightweight despite his only notable wins being over Clay Guida and an outsized Leonard Garcia.

Huerta is another good one.

I don't think Fitch was ever a bum or that he had a bad career. Sherdog.com had him ranked as high as p4p No. 5 at one time, and my perception is that most had him in the top 10. He was never close to *that* good IMO.

I am dropping my support for the border wall. And if the Dems weren't completely out of their minds I'd probably sit out 2020.
I'd like to hear an explanation of your thought process that led to this.

Trust in the seahorse intrepid mollusk. Trust.

Trust.

Trust.

The way the UFC marketing uses it is lame though.

How so? They dont use it egregiously and there is maybe one or two people right now on the planet who even have a chance of beating him in a fight. Seems like an apt description. Better than "champ champ" which sounds like a 19 yr old on Instagram came up with.

How so? They dont use it egregiously and there is maybe one or two people right now on the planet who even have a chance of beating him in a fight. Seems like an apt description. Better than "champ champ" which sounds like a 19 yr old on Instagram came up with.
They just call whoever the HW champ is "the baddest man on the planet" and it feels forced and lame to me. Champ champ is silly, prefer double champ or something like that. But I still its better than "baddest man on the planet". I liked it for Fedor because he had the mystique to justify it but DC and Stipe don't.

They just call whoever the HW champ is "the baddest man on the planet" and it feels forced and lame to me. Champ champ is silly, prefer double champ or something like that. But I still its better than "baddest man on the planet". I liked it for Fedor because he had the mystique to justify it but DC and Stipe don't.

but realistically theres like, what 3-4 men on the planet who can claim that 99.99999999999999999999 percent of the planet cant beat them up. The hwy title pretty much signifies no one on the planet can beat you right now

If Black Beast somehow miraculously beats DC, they can call him, "The Fattest Champ on the planet!".

but realistically theres like, what 3-4 men on the planet who can claim that 99.99999999999999999999 percent of the planet cant beat them up. The hwy title pretty much signifies no one on the planet can beat you right now
Not saying it makes no sense, I just think its lame and forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back