• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 663: F**k the Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Owens not even injured a month and people out here taking his finish and kicking out of it.

DqR0TRhU0AAIo5d

Killer Kelly looking like she borrowed her shorts from a Japanese young boy

How is Big Dave being triggered by Dean beating up Rollins?

It’s a turn that was being signaled for weeks.

It’s not like Dean went: “Haha now the Big Dawg is weakened, I’m the alpha male of the pack! Bwahahahahaha.”

Vince has done far worse shit in the past.

Like the Big Show funeral angle was horrible if you think about it but Show said it was catharthic for him. Reigns might appreciate his two friends getting into a hot feud which has nothing to do with him. Maybe it was booked for tonight or maybe for two weeks later.

The Dean turn didn’t trigger anybody as far as I can tell and fans are pretty quick to attack WWE.

Reigns problem was handled with a level of dignity and calm that I thought WWE was unable to muster. I mean imagine if Steph had a hand in it. It would be the full roster coming out, Steph at the front and giving Reigns a 50k check for leukemia research. I’m guessing Roman got to choose exactly what he was going to do. Renee, Cole and Byron handled their shit perfectly.

Warner Bros. turned Heath Ledger's death into massive bank with The Dark Knight. Entertainment industry takes advantage of real life crap all of the time.

How is Big Dave being triggered by Dean beating up Rollins?

It’s a turn that was being signaled for weeks.

It’s not like Dean went: “Haha now the Big Dawg is weakened, I’m the alpha male of the pack! Bwahahahahaha.”

Vince has done far worse shit in the past.

Like the Big Show funeral angle was horrible if you think about it but Show said it was catharthic for him. Reigns might appreciate his two friends getting into a hot feud which has nothing to do with him. Maybe it was already booked for tonight or maybe for two weeks later.

The Dean turn didn’t trigger anybody as far as I can tell and fans are pretty quick to attack WWE.

Reigns problem was handled with a level of dignity and calm that I thought WWE was unable to muster. I mean imagine if Steph had a hand in it. It would be the full roster coming out, Steph at the front and giving Reigns a 50k check for leukemia research. I’m guessing Roman got to choose exactly what he was going to do. Renee, Cole and Byron handled their shit perfectly.

BTW remission is bad. Like bad bad. Like Reigns is one fucking brave man. Makes me think about how my own struggles and issues are ephemera.

I really don't understand the backlash for this or how it has anything to do with exploiting Roman.

Is it me or does the NXT UK women's division look better than the NXT women's division?

I really don't understand the backlash for this or how it has anything to do with exploiting Roman.
Dave seems to be the only one pushing a backlash lol nobody else gives a fuck.

I don't like any surfboard submissions.....any escape looks fake and if the person lets go of a submission they look stupid.

that the little afro'd man from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?

Warner Bros. turned Heath Ledger's death into massive bank with The Dark Knight. Entertainment industry takes advantage of real life crap all of the time.

I don’t even see what exactly WWE is supposed to have done wrong? Some of you guys think I’m easily triggered, but... what is the issue here for Dave?

Only backlash is from Dave. I gave the WWE more shit for Moolah and the Saudi deal than Dave or most journalists.

WWE did the right thing. They brought the audience to the highest of highs, thinking the Shield won the gold for their afflicted friend, only to hurl them to the lowest of lows with Deans betrayal. It was great TV.

I don’t even see what exactly WWE is supposed to have done wrong? Some of you guys think I’m easily triggered, but... what is the issue here for Dave?
Tommy Dreamer said if your being offended over Deans turn....maybe pro wrestling ain't for you....and Dave's doubling down on that because he needs those kinds of people.

It's the guy with that terrible arm submission.

Look at that heat.

WWE did the right thing. They brought the audience to the highest of highs, thinking the Shield won the gold for their afflicted friend, only to hurl them to the lowest of lows with Deans betrayal. It was great TV.
And keeps a perfect line of continuity for that lunatic son of a bitch!

Meltzer is softer than the bastard love child of team Homario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back