PWD 663: F**k the Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even see what exactly WWE is supposed to have done wrong? Some of you guys think I’m easily triggered, but... what is the issue here for Dave?

Controversy sells, it's the same whether your WWE or Dave from Oakland. If there isn't something controversial happening, make something up.

DqS_JeXX0AAK1cn.jpg

<puh-lease75>
dean-ambrose-1991.gif

This guy tweet something phobic to get this kind of heat in the UK?

WWE did the right thing. They brought the audience to the highest of highs, thinking the Shield won the gold for their afflicted friend, only to hurl them to the lowest of lows with Deans betrayal. It was great TV.

I can easily see the plan was Dean and Rollins winning the belt tonight with a turn prior to the diagnosis. Then we would have had Dean and Ambrose against each other at Crown Goatfucker with Reigns struggling with Shield issues defending his belt. Like it’s been signaled for weeks.

Dean didn’t suddenly jump Ambrose with his new finisher Russo named cancer reference finisher.

"Shoes off if you hate Gibson"

{<jordan}

Dam that crowd really fucking hated gibson

If only you could bottle that kind of heat and use it for all heels.

Maybe this business wouldn't be so backwards

Dude looking like Ricochet's older brother.

Liverpool that hated?
I doubt it. I think a lot of these fans are regulars at the other UK organisations. Gibson has been around and has been a heel for a while (from what I know), so he's more than likely carrying the heat from that.

Meltzer is softer than the bastard love child of team Homario.
Dave is so scared of twitter backlash that he won’t even call a women’s match ugly. He’s become a SJWalking Dead zombie at this point.

Dave is so scared of twitter backlash that he won’t even call a women’s match ugly. He’s become a SJWalking Dead zombie at this point.
So just the current Walking Dead.

Just talked to a guy that was 6’8”

Was in awe at the size of the lad

Tucker needs a MILF manager and call her Mother Tucker.

Holy shit I bet that Woop is gonna piss people off eventually lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back